Looking for free drama null sec corp

as the title say…
was in wh most of the time
skilling for the bigger ships now

lookin for mature chilled ppl
hit me up!

1 Like

Hey bud! We sound like the right people for you!

What timezone do you happen to be in?

PM me in game and lets chat

Rabid Care Bears and the No Visual alliance is currently recruiting new members and corps. We have a core group of members who have been around 10+ years. We are a laid back fun bunch that puts real life first. We all know people have families and jobs. We are looking for pilots of all areas. We live in a nice section of null and we are surrounded by lots of blues. This makes it nice for our miners and ratters. We have access to many full leveled systems with ore anoms for our miners and combat sites for our cap/super ratters. We also have lots for our pvp pilots to do. We have a very active home defense fleet as well as access to many small and large pilot fleets. We are looking for new and experienced players and corps to join our even family.We are also looking for high sec miners to help fill the production chain. We are looking for like minded individuals to come fly with us and enjoy the game.

What we can offer:

-SRP

-very friendly helpful laid back community

-lots of access to null sec

-mining fleets with bonuses

-ore/salvage buy back program

• training fleets

-pvp roams large and small scale

-leveled systems for mining and ratting

• alliance jump freighter service

Requirements:

-omega account

• discord and mumble for coms

We are excited to hear from you. Please contact me in game via evemail at Rorianis. I have regular access to this even when not it game so I will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also join the RCB Recruitment channel in game and speak to a recruitment officer. Fly safe and we look forward to you hopefully joining our eve family. You can also hop on discord and chat https://discord.gg/wAFy5H

We might have a place for you out in fade! :slight_smile:

Jump on our discord bro

Yo man hit me up in game. Sounds like we might be the perfect corp for you.

Come have a chat with us mate

hey mate
please check this out Pvp corp Eclipse Pulsar is seeking veteran pvp pilots

Heck us out homie you won’t be disappointed! Null sec SOV RL first laid back corp! https://youtu.be/b6rPdF3Zo-w

@Altter_Kakker

I would like to think that given the small amount of pre-requisites in your original post I can claim to have met all your requirements . I would like to think you may have some other areas in which you would like to find out more first.

I would like to have a chat with you and see if you think that our corporation is a good fit for what you are looking for.

We are Null sec based and starting a new adventure as a small scale alliance. We have access to some good ISK making opportunities and are never usually far from some pvp when we wish to find it. UK and US TZ are about even maybe with EU taking the lead… If you want to know more hit me up!

If not happy searching!

We are a sov holding small to medium gang pvp group with VERY limited blues. We have content around every corner and we value to community in our corp over all. Stop by and have a chat, discord link can be found in our ad.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.