Rusted and Rejuvenated [RRUST] is now recruiting for null sec PvP

Rusted and Rejuvenated is now actively recruiting! Formerly a Member of the Last Republic Alliance doing Cal Mil, we now have moved to nullsec in pure blind with Spacemonkey’s Alliance! We are currently looking for people who have moderate experience who are interested in a null sec experience that isn’t a part of the big blue donut. Our space is extremely active with tons of targets to shoot at and alliance members ready to be thrust into the unknown.

Below is what we offer:

• Nullsec ratting
  • Solo and Group pvp opportunities
  • Nullsec Mining and Production Facilities
  • Alliance SRP for major Opps
  • Coalition Fleet opportunities
  • A active high sec to low sec to null sec pipe
  • Opportunities for training
  • FC opportunities
  • Corp Logistics
  • NA TZ Corp Ops

If you would like to inquire about joining us please feel free to reach out through our recruitment channel “Trust in Rust” or PM the following leadership:

CEO: Levi Jameson

Admiral: Saladon Dragonfist

Vice-Admiral: Vladamier Donvendonish

You can also comment below and we will get back to you ASAP. We look forward to playing with you soon!

1 Like

I’ve been in corp about a week now after leaving calmil FW about 4 years ago, just totally randomly found these guys on the forums, and it’s been a blast, a couple of really fun fleets with some nice explosions. :slight_smile:

I’ve flown with these guys for eight months and it’s been awesome. They have fleets running multiple times a week, and the content out in null is fantastic. This is a great group of guys that I highly recommend. o7

Still looking for players. Feel free to pm us to join.

We are still looking for pilots! Come make isk and space tears!! Lot’s of fun content to be had.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.