Rusted and Rejuvenated [RRUST] is now recruiting for null sec PvP

Rusted and Rejuvenated is now actively recruiting! Formerly a Member of the Last Republic Alliance doing Cal Mil, we now have moved to nullsec in Fade with HYSTERIA.! We are currently looking for people who have moderate experience who are interested in a null sec experience that isn’t a part of the big blue donut. Our space is extremely active with tons of targets to shoot at and alliance members ready to be thrust into the unknown.

Below is what we offer:

• Nullsec ratting
  • Solo and Group pvp opportunities
  • Nullsec Mining and Production Facilities
  • Alliance SRP for major Opps
  • Coalition Fleet opportunities
  • A active high sec to low sec to null sec pipe
  • Opportunities for training
  • FC opportunities
  • Corp Logistics
  • NA TZ Corp Ops

Requirements

• Looking for minimum 5 Million SP Characters.

If you would like to inquire about joining us please feel free to reach out through our recruitment channel “Trust in Rust” or PM the following leadership:

CEO: Levi Jameson

Admiral: Saladon Dragonfist

Vice-Admiral: Vladamier Donvendonish

You can also comment below and we will get back to you ASAP. Please note that SP requirements are negotiable depending on past experience or interested. We look forward to playing with you soon!

2 Likes

Really solid group of chill people who don’t expect you to do insane things that wouldn’t be fun for you. Alliance is very stable and ambitious space is great for a good balance of reward with some risk for content.

Really suggest you talk to someone and consider joining.

Forming fleets and bangin’ honies! Come check us out, killboard is active, fights to be had, and not a part of a massive blue donut. TONS of content and space for ratting/mining.

Days after joining my beard became fuller, my voice deeper, and I lasted longer. 10/10 would join again.

Still looking for some good dudes to blow some stuff up.

To the top!! Looking for more pvp’ers who want to come enjoy EVE as a game in nullsec, chill comms, chill bros, fun times.

The corp is such an excellent place to be in… Everyone in the corp is down to earth, and from the moment you log in, all you will do is laugh. Everyone is newbie-friendly and always shows positive behavior when somebody commits a mistake. In the end, it is a pixel video game. What matters is the person and our community?

Did you know that only you too can shoot Russians and dunk on the Chinese ESS’s? Inquire in game or through the “Trust in Rust” channel for more info.

I was told to bump this post or get kicked from the corp…so…here I am…

1 Like

If you enjoy dunking on the Chinese apply within for more info.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.