Rusted and Rejuvenated [RRUST] is now recruiting pilots for small gang null sec PvP

Rusted and Rejuvenated is now actively recruiting! We currently live in Pure Blind with HYSTERIA. and control two constellations there! We are currently looking for people within the US and EU TZ, who have moderate experience and are interested in a null sec experience that isn’t a part of the big blue donut. Our space is extremely active with tons of targets to shoot at and alliance members ready to be thrust into the unknown.

Below is what we offer:

• Nullsec ratting
  • Solo and Group pvp opportunities
  • Nullsec Mining and Production Facilities
  • Coalition Fleet opportunities in both NA an EU TZ
  • An active nullsec pipe
  • Opportunities for training including FC training for future FC’s
  • Alliance Logistics
  • In corp NA and EU TZ Ops
  • Logistic Ship SRP program

Requirements

• Looking for people with small gang experience or large fleet experience.
  • Around 10 Million SP
  • A working mic with access to TS
  • Access to Discord
  • ESI Token for all characters in and out of the alliance.
  • Omega Required

If you would like to inquire about joining us please feel free to reach out through our recruitment channel “Trust in Rust” or PM the following leadership:

CEO: Saladon Dragonfist

Admiral: Vladamier Donvendonish

You can also reach us through our discord: https://discord.gg/VWG34rATZx
Zkill: Rusted and Rejuvenated | Corporation | zKillboard

You can also comment below and we will get back to you ASAP. Please note that SP requirements are negotiable depending on past experience or interest. We look forward to playing with you soon!

3 Likes

There’s lots of activity here in the region, targets and things to do every day… If you already know how to live in null, or are interested in taking the plunge, join up!

Bumped for sheer Awesomeness!

We are still looking for members. Please don’t just send in an application and message us.

Our group is very active and the space/allies we have allow for a very good stream of both PvP and PvE opportunities in null sec. If you’re not looking to be part of a giant blue hug fest donut the north is for you come join us.

Fast forward past the war news and you can get an idea of what makes the space we live in a great time.

We are still looking for people to come slay the Russians with us.

We are still looking for bros to come and fly with us. Hit me up for details

It’s a good time out here. Message vlad.

Lots of fun to be had, Come join us.

If your still looking for a corp please contact me

we vibin up here come join

Still looking for members hit me up for more details

Looking for more experienced pilots to join us

1 Like

I <3 these guys

We’re still looking for more experienced pilots to come join us! This is a really fun group to play with. Reach out to Vlad and come fly with us!

Bunch of right plonkers. Love them

bumpo

Still looking for members, Feel free to message me in game for more details.

If you are looking for a good group of active fly boys. Look no further! Apply to Rusted they will Rejuvenate your Eve Soul