120 mil PVP pilot looking for Null sec corp in a sov holding alliance

120 mil PVP pilot looking for Null sec corp in a sov holding alliance.

About me: 40 year old male from Portugal.
After an almost 4 year brake Im back in the game with Omega sub. I work shifts so I will always log in at different times and days.

What i’m looking for :grinning:

• I’m only interested in going to null sec and get in fleets and enjoy the pvp and drama and rat so i get isk for more pvp. Looking for a corp that as access to at least 10 systems for ratting, sov space ( this will be my main source of income).
  • Must be NBSI (not blue shoot it), kill everything thats not blue.
  • FULL SRP for CTA’S.
  • Some form of logistics service.
  • Corp needs to be ok with me flying in NPSI fleets like spectre and PVP with them when there are none of our fleet CTA’s going up ofc. Alliance comes first.
  • Would like an active leadership also ( helps with moral ).

I think I’m well above average when it come to participation in alliance fleets. Like i said i love the drama the pvp and cutthroat politics of null. Please check my billboard for my activity. https://zkillboard.com/character/848695972/
My intention will be to pvp in sub cap ships.
I have the skills to fly carriers and dreads but never flown them for pvp.

I will do and ESI check if I’m convinced that sh*t is safe, (back in the day it was called API, this new ■■■■ scares me) and then will delete the key after the recruitment is done.
And no I will not enter my eve login into any link you send me. don’t even bother.
I have a mic and will do an interview if necessary.

Please reply here or send me an eve mail and I will get back to you.
I would like to join a corp by the end of next week.

hey, we meet all of your criteria so hope once you get some options you will consider a chat with us. We are part of the RMC coalition and we own the entirely of Impass which we can rat/mine/etc. We have CTA’s pretty much every day and we are known for forming up so lots of fleets come to us for a brawl.

. Come check us out at - start [WR0NG Alliance Wiki] and see our advert here Free top quality call girls, bags of coke and bouncy castles await within - if you wanna know more lets have a chat on discord (ask for me, Clara)

We would love to hear from you my friend :slight_smile:

Join Today LOST FLEET OF EVE

We are looking for corp who will fit in to our alliance and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

WHY US
► Experienced and stable leadership
► Tight-knit friendly community
► Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
► Experienced Alliance FCs
► Experienced and helpful combat pilots
► No drama

WE OFFER
► A community focused on teamwork
► Alliance Ship Replacement Program
► Frequent Alliance fleets with a variety of fleets
► Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need
►access to High, low and nullsec

Zkill.

Eve Forum Post: ★ Nexus Core. Find a home, build an empire! ★

CEO & Recruitment - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)

Discord: Join our discord!

UKMF - EU/USTZ Corp looking NS/LS/HS have alook always open for a chat on discord

Hi
Nash Equilibrium Fair Industrial Enterprise are recruiting EUTZ and USTZ members. (NOW ACCEPTING NEW PLAYERS)

We are a close knit bunch of guys and girls that enjoy all aspect of eve and the high, low and Nullsec life we are looking to recruit more people and grow the corp. plenty of laughs to be had and there is always something to do here.

Who we are: NEFIE is a corporation with very experienced pilots from all different types of play styles in eve …weather it be PvP, mining, exploring we have it all here any active that wishes to expand there gaming experience.

Our corp kill board:

What we offer:

• PvP all forms - juicy kills…big fleet, small fleet, hotdrops, PvP training
  • Many ISK Making opertuninitys
  • Very socialy friendly EUTZ and US corp
  • Infrastructure
  • Mining and production
  • GateCamps
  • Ratting
  • Logistics
  • Exploration
  • Alliance level SRP
  • Strong alliance and blue umbrella
  • Ganking
  • have fun

Here is our pilot requirements

• 20m skill lvl
  • comms and esi check
  • PvP interest
  • Have a mic and vocal on comms …make friends
  • Able and willing to fly doctrine ships, or train for them if unable to currently.
  • Active and willing to get stuck in
  • Willing to learn
  • Contribute any way you can to our corp

Please Join our discord for more information or to ask any questions.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.