Looking for Null Sec mining corp

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to look at this post,

I have Just came back from a break, and find my self corpless, which is fair enough, looking for a new adventure in EVE again. My toon Asvasi has just over 31m SP, atm and i’m looking for more null sec mining/pvp/pve corp, has discord or ts3 and has a good buy back scheme.

I can fly t2 mining barges and i am working on my resource processing skills i can also fly both Minmatar and amarr t3 cruisers, hacs and heavy dictors, cepters, all with t2 guns and missles, as well as t2 drones.

I am a 38-year-old guy from Scotland looking for an active and friendly corp from UK/EU time zones, Not interested in WH corps,

thanks for reading and safe flying
Asvasi

Greetings mate , I’m not the recruiter of my corp, but I can say the guys here are awesome, also we live n a dam good place. If wanna chat about it, plz mail me ingame. ( Send your discord in mail if you like)

Five-0 is currently looking for miners/pvp/pve players. We are currently in null sec and have it all. We are a laid bad corp that just likes to have fun. we have a mix of time zones. Message me in game or join five-0 pub channel if your interested!

Hi

Just sent you an in game mail

Look forward to hearing from you

We are interested in you mate , come and join our discord for a chat :slight_smile:

Jumping back to the top, still looking, just want to mention, yes i want to mine but i will always want to fight also, its not all about mining,

Reckon you’d fit right in with us, mate! Have a read of our ad and come by for a chat if you like

Hi Asvasi Oemson, I hope your doing well today. I would like to share with you what our corp offers to is active members.

1. We offer sign on bonuses to corp members who stick around for the long term in the form of plex or isk. Corporation Tenure Rewards Guidelines
  2. We have high end public moons, belt mining, and PvE sites with rorq and capital defense support.
  3. We have fast and free JF services that do hauls as needed.
  4. We also purchase, ore, ice, salvage, pi, moon reaction products and pvp loot from our corp members at Eveprasial Jita buy prices rather than local prices.
  5. Daily alliance level PvP Securtiy, Roams, and Hot Drop fleets.
  6. Free replacement mining and pvp ships for active members.
  7. We pay you for every PvP kill or assist you make and also for flying in alliance fleet ops! - Bounty Program and SRP and Fleet Payment Guidelines
  8. Additional corp SRP pay out on top of alliance SRP for any losses that occur while in alliance mining or pvp fleets.
  9. Finally Fly when you want to and dock when you don’t there are no requirements for attending fleets / ops.

If you would like to know more message or mail Rockius or Greenhorns in game and we will get back with you ASAP.

Hey dude,

We are an EU/US corp that does all your looking for. We live in 0.0 space so PVP happens. We are also a member of Legacy against The Imperium so there is daily PVP to be had if thats your thing. PVE and Mining you can do with the benefits and the 0.0 space. Join our Discord and we can have a chat and answer any questions you may have. See you around. (Also I’m from Scotland! :smiley:)

Hey Asvasi,

How are you doing? No idea if you found your new forever home already, but if not, you can check us out. If you see what you read, feel free to drop by in our public channel or Discord if you have any questions.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.