47m SP mining/indy/capital "only PvP 'if i must'" main looking for null sec indy corp

Hi. I’m what most would call a ‘crab.’

I’ve been trying to find a corp via entering a few pub channels+eve mailing but despite following their instructions I don’t hear anything back. I assume it’ll be easier to find a corp that wants me by putting an advertisement for myself out there.

I’ll be frank. I’m looking for a null-sec corp that isn’t near a front line, allows me to use a rorqual with relative safety, has ice fields to mine, is ok with me not being a pvp-centric turbo nerd, and has either the logistics to move+sell or local market to sell my products at (buy back is ok too.)

I don’t want to be rude but if you say your space is a rorqual paradise with lots of opportunity and it’s actually not I will just leave. Please don’t embellish or be dishonest. I know recruiters like to do that but I’ll just end up leaving if I’m flat out lied to.

I don’t play eve for pvp but rather for the industrial aspect of it. I came back to eve fairly recently to find my null sec group had left the area. Despite my best efforts to make high-sec work, well, HS isn’t a very good place for making profit or really enjoying the game at all. Lots of crowds + gankers.

I’m willing to PvP ‘as needed’ but nothing more. I’ll also need to be taught how to do it.

I have a total of 8 accounts but 5 are exhumer alts(they aren’t PLEX’d atm). 3 are my mains and capable of flying caps and I plan on getting them in FAXs at some point.

I’m pretty crazy for that ice. It’s what I mostly did in HS and I still enjoy clear an ice field in null.

Leave me a discord or message in game (ideally with a person to contact, since yelling at a room hasnt done much good for me so far) and I will join as soon as I can.

Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

o/ Sarsia

Take a look at our corp Dark 0rder. We are an extremely relaxed corp built for casual players. We encourage PvP but we have a strict IRL comes first with zero participation requirements and no game time activity requirements.

We live in immensea region which is decently deep into legacy territory. We do enforce our alliance policy that during CTA’s there is no mining or ratting allowed. However, we don’t force you to go onto the CTA if you don’t want to. Right now we are in peacetime so there’s not many CTA’s goin on.

We also have a corp owned set of Capital BPO’s including components and the ships that members have access to make copies to build themselves. As well as a Corp Ore buyback and Alliance Ore Buyback if that’s the route you want to take.

For safety we use a Redlight, YellowLight, GreenLight policies that signify how safe it is to use rorquals at any time.

Check out more info here:

I hope to see you hop into our discord to say hello.

Evemail me and we can see what we can do for you. No commints required or wanted. Just see what you think first.

Dewk

I’m still looking and interested.

Be online soon, if you’re up for a chat.

I’m not entirely sure what your vague offerings mean. I don’t mind having a talk, I guess.

Sent an evemail.

Sarsia Calypso,

We are in need of industrialist as our rocks have been a bit lonely as of late, as well we are in need of someone to lead that end of the spectrum for our up and coming industrialist. We will coach you on the pvp as we would mainly only need you for Defense and maybe a strat op from time to time. I would really like to get a chance to speak with you and see if we have something to offer you. I have also sent you a recruitment mail and please feel free to join our pub channel in game GRIMM PUBLIC

Greetings

I understand you are looking for a corp. We’re a Null Sec Corp that offers a place where you can learn, grow and become a valued part of our organization. We offer an infrastructure that supports what ever it is you enjoy doing in game. We’re happy to teach and are not assholes. All we ask is that you are willing to undergo a background check which takes 24 to 48 Hours.

The Zerva Corporation: A community of active players hell bent on having some fun and enjoyment as we seek to rule the universe. All that will be required of you is the respect of your Zervas brethren, a healthy, psychopathic, desire to blow stuff up and the willingness to enrage our enemies as we expand the influence of the Corporate Empire.

To the right Pilots we offer many things.

Zervas Aeronautics
✪ Active Leadership
✪ PVP/PVE/INDY
✪ Sov Alliance
✪ Relaxed Atmosphere
✪ Escalation sites
✪ Havens/Sanctums
✪ Exclusive Systems
✪ Moon Mining
✪ ABC/ICE/PI
✪ Exp FCs
✪ PVP Training
✪ Solo Action!
✪ Small Gang Action!
✪ Large Gang Action!
✪ Null Sec/Low Sec Action!
✪ Free Fitted Ships
✪ Combat Pay!
✪ US-EU-UK-AU TZ
✪ TS/Mumble/Jabber/Discord
PUB The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

Fly Safe o7

The Prophit

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.