Looking for a mining corp [ENG/FR]

Hey I started the game some days ago and now it’s time for me to join a corp i think, i want to go for a big mining career in Eve so i’m looking for a decent mining corp who accept beginners, i don’t know much about the game but i learn fast. In 3 days i made about 80 millions mining and got myself a pretty Procurer to start mining decently.
If i bind with ur crew i could quickly become a key member of your corp.

So thanks to anyone who reply and maybe see you soon !
=)

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We have an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” currently based in high sec Minmatar space that would be perfect for ya. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Greetings mate we are a very relaxed corp, new player friendly, check us out: [] DENASSI MINING COMPANY LOOKING FOR MEMBERS []

Also shoot me your discord if y want to have some chat.( Send eve mail)

Hey if you are interested in learning in wormholes let me know and hit me up

Hey there I see you like to mine. We have a pretty active indy division and lots of content where we are. We have moons to mine null sec anom and we even run alliance wide group mining in high sec with the high sec mining Corp. we have lots of options we can talk about. So come chat with me here is more info on our bull sec corp

We look forward to hearing from you

Hi Zord,

Check out Rori’s advert you won’t find a better group to join!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.