Looking for mining corp

I am looking for a mining corp that is laid back fun and just generally has a good time I would prefer if it was joined with a big alliance or coalition as I would like to explore multiple different aspects of the game but more importantly I’m looking for a corp that is fun to play with and willing to show me what’s what as I have been playing for a few days and have barley left the starting area and currently mining in a venture working towards a mining barge and I feel like that there is a hell of a lot more stuff to do in this game than I think so thanks to anyone who reply’s

Moved from GD to Recruitment Center.

Hey :slight_smile:

I am from alpha friendly corp focused on mining, industry and trade. We love to help new players in a friendly environment, give them space and tool to learn and chill people to play with.
We are not big or joined with any alliance but we do have connections all over the place for good refineries, factories and mining opportunities.

If that sounds interesting please check out our corp ad below or contact me in game on here on forums.

Fly safe

Oï !

What I will propose you will be extremely hard, so as a newbie you’ll be taking up a challenge if you wish to take it, that is. Bear with me :slight_smile:

I am currently in a corporation called Reunincapacitated Industries, a wormhole corporation based in a C1 wormhole. Since we are in the lowest class of wormholes, we generally don’t see a lot of traffic or risk to be evicted, so we decided to start up with our own industry force !

And of course, we’re always looking for new members, must they be newish Venture pilots, or managing an Exhumer Fleet with Industrial Command Ship support !

On the mining side, we are proposing this :

• Enough Athanor-class Refineries to have at least an artificial ore belt up everyday (when I don’t forget to set them like the retard I am). Moon belts created by Athanors will always bring you way better ISK than any highsec belt !

• Orca Command ship support, with max skilled character plugging in (that I command !), to get the biggest numbers out of your mining lasers !

• Regular mining fleets, that I generally command :slight_smile:

We aren’t asking anything from our players, and try to not get melded with nullsec politics, so even if we aren’t part of any big coalition, we are yet to be bothered by them as can still defend ourselves ! However, as wormhole life is harsh, you will learn how to get independant pretty quickly, but I do recommend getting a scanning alt up quickly, as everything in wormhole life revolve around scanning >.<

That’s pretty much it ! I can always explain you more about our corporation, and in details, if you send me an EVE Mail in game, or join our public channel : reUnincapped.

See you out there !

greetings!

I’m CEO and founder of NAABA corporation and am inviting you to join this nice corp.

WHO WE ARE

• we are a mix of old vets, new player, and returning players who do many activities together, most pve based. The corp was fouded to help new players into the game mecanics and hints.

WHERE WE ARE
-we are located in a high sec. Caldari dead end (Wich leads to 2 lowsec dead ends systems too) less than 10 jumps from jita.

WHAT WE DO
-moon fleets 3 days a week( we control the timers)

• hisec security missions from lv3 to 4( loot is shared equal, no corp share
  • industry, with very good services as listed in next topic.

WHAT SERVICES WE PROVIDE
-ore buyback ( jita price, the idea isnt to fill our pockets with your hard work)

• production/loot buyback ( same as above)

• free reprocessing( you lack reprocessing skills? we reprocess for you without taking a piece of your ore for corp)

• local market feed( need some stuff on a period basis? send us a shopping list and we feed system market with your stuff)

-ship replace program( lost your shiny ship to a ganker or pressed the autodestruct button by mistake? we pay the Hull of your ship ( t1, size cruiser or less, and one barge t1 per month) )

• research/invention ( with very reasonable prices)

CONTACT US

Hi @Ashitok_lance,

We are an active, relaxed corp in US time zone. Some of us have been playing for many years and enjoy passing on that knowledge to new players. With us, you will have the opportunity to mine high-quality moon ores and ice 24/7, as well as learn how to fight to defend yourself and your assets. While there is always something to do, we understand real life comes first. Take a look below for our official thread. I hope you find what you are looking for. If it happens to be us, I look forward to chatting with you on comms.

Fly safe o7

Hi!

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

Member of the Wrecking Machine

■ Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace T4/T5
■ Triglavian invasions [specialized]
■ Triglavian combat
■ Triglavian T1/T2 industry
■ Triglavian mining
■ Structure removal

Join our Discord discord to learn more. or convo me.

Hey @Ashitok_lance! Yeah you! I’m talking to you! How are you doing today? What was your day like? I hope you give me the chance to talk to you about these very important matters.

Hi, my name is Arima Yuki.

And I am the current Alliance Recruitment Manager for the alliance, known as Exxitium.

Exxitium is an industry-focused alliance with assets located in HS and in LS. We are currently looking for both players and corporations alike. Here are the quick details on the kind of players we’re looking for:

• Low-Sec Miners/PVPers Are Preferred ATM - We’re looking for the gutsy, distrusting, high-risk, high-reward tall-short dwarf who isn’t afraid to go out into our LS territory and mine all that shiny moon-goo. You are self-aware, you have D-SCAN up, and are weary of the average turdball dropping a t3 cruiser on you. No neut in-system is below your attention. Every threat is a threat. And if given the chance, you’d gladly scratch another killmark into that billion ISK Tengu of yours.

• Team-Oriented Player - When you join Exxitium, you join more than just a corporation affiliated with the alliance, you join a single team. Each of us in Exxitium is dedicated to doing our part by doing what we do best for the betterment of the alliance. Teamwork makes the dream work as an old co-worker would put it. That being said…

• Independent BAMF When At Play - Now, when I say “BAMF” I mean you’ve got a Bad Aptitude for Making things Fun. If you want to know what I actually mean, please feel free to join our public channel in-game, or feel free to come join us here: Official Exxitium Discord and last but not least…

• Casual Players Are Invited To Share In The Fudgery That Happens Almost Daily - I really shouldn’t need to explain this one to you. That being said, EVE is not your wife. EVE shouldn’t supplant your wife (Yes, you, I’m talking to you, Chron. And if it is, congratulations on your divorce (or second wife, either or really).

Sound good to you? Sound too good to be true? Why don’t you give me the chance to prove it? Feel free to reach out to me in-game. Or come chat with me in our Discord linked above.

We understand here at Exxitium that IRL comes first, always, and foremost. Trust me when I tell you, despite the constant stream of content that we have available, we will never mandate you log in, ever.

Thank you! And as we say in BISHP Industries, fly safe! And fly with honor!

Hello there,

My name is James Vincenta, recruiter for Dnomla Industries. We are a high-sec mining and industrial corporation with a chill, laid-back culture focused on improving our operations for various purposes and having fun!

If interested, you can find our public recruitment channel and our discord server link in our in-game corporate advert.

Safe flying!

JV

would love to chat with you all

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.