Reunincapacitated Industries - Wormhole PVP, industry, and more!

Reunincapacitated Industries is recruiting!
Proud members of Mostly Stable [ImOk]

We’re a small but motivated corp that participates in every aspect of EVE from mining and industry to PVP of all types. We’re based out of wormhole space but have direct access to nullsec via our static for both PVE and PVP content.

We welcome everyone from newbros to bittervets. Most of us have active lives as well so first and foremost we’re a real-life-first corp. No mandatory ops, no video game drama, no required amount of activity. Most of our members are US TZ (Central/Eastern) so our most active times are from 2200 to 0500 EVE on weekdays and random times on weekends.

What We Offer

• Established WH space to live in
  • Nullsec static for content variety
  • Corp-provided facilities for whatever type of industry you’re interested in.
  • 23/7 access to moon mining
  • Variety of planets for PI
  • Active Slack and Discord channels
  • A relaxed corp atmosphere. However you want to play EVE is fine by us

What We Expect

• Ability to use voice comms
  • Basic scanning and wormhole knowledge
  • Willingness to learn
  • A relaxed attitude

If we sound like a good fit for you then contact us by posting in this thread or stopping by our in game public channel “reUnincapped”

2 Likes

Come hang with us!

1 Like

EACH NEWCOMER WILL BE ENTILTED TO A CROISSANT COOKED BY SASHA VIDERZEI

OFFER CAN BE TRADED FOR A PAIN AU CHOCOLAT

Don’t do it. Corp terrible. 10/10 would join again. Ok. Corp awesome. Cant lie

Still recruiting!

Uppidy!

Congrats on your Alliance formation J Space ‘Frenemies’! Look forward to seeing you expanding EVE content.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

It’s always about the content :slight_smile:

To the top!

Fighting good fights despite any odds!

Poor odds preferred

Uppidy

Hello, Dhaul!

I know we talked a week or two ago but there’s been a development and i’d like to speak with you at your earliest convenience or any other recruiter that i manage to run into while online next.

Hope to speak with you again soon,
Cheers

Absolutely! I’m online now and should be off and on for the rest of the evening.

Can confirm we’re still recruiting

1 Like

Still open !

Hello @Dhaul ,

Wanted to stop by and say ‘Greetings and Salutations’ and see how you guys are doing. From the surface looking in, it seems you guys are doing well and I’m happy to see that. WHSOC has transformed a bunch since the last time we chatted in game and would like to have that line of communication reopened if so desired. If not, no worries and hope this post can be of assistance with bumping your group on the forum instead.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.