Looking for mining corp

Oï !

What I will propose you will be extremely hard, so as a newbie you’ll be taking up a challenge if you wish to take it, that is. Bear with me :slight_smile:

I am currently in a corporation called Reunincapacitated Industries, a wormhole corporation based in a C1 wormhole. Since we are in the lowest class of wormholes, we generally don’t see a lot of traffic or risk to be evicted, so we decided to start up with our own industry force !

And of course, we’re always looking for new members, must they be newish Venture pilots, or managing an Exhumer Fleet with Industrial Command Ship support !

On the mining side, we are proposing this :

• Enough Athanor-class Refineries to have at least an artificial ore belt up everyday (when I don’t forget to set them like the retard I am). Moon belts created by Athanors will always bring you way better ISK than any highsec belt !

• Orca Command ship support, with max skilled character plugging in (that I command !), to get the biggest numbers out of your mining lasers !

• Regular mining fleets, that I generally command :slight_smile:

We aren’t asking anything from our players, and try to not get melded with nullsec politics, so even if we aren’t part of any big coalition, we are yet to be bothered by them as can still defend ourselves ! However, as wormhole life is harsh, you will learn how to get independant pretty quickly, but I do recommend getting a scanning alt up quickly, as everything in wormhole life revolve around scanning >.<

That’s pretty much it ! I can always explain you more about our corporation, and in details, if you send me an EVE Mail in game, or join our public channel : reUnincapped.

See you out there !