Reunincapacitated Industries - Wormhole PVP, industry, and more!

Reunincapacitated Industries is recruiting!

We’re a small but motivated corp that participates in every aspect of EVE from mining and industry to PVP of all types. We’re based out of wormhole space but have direct access to nullsec via our static for both PVE and PVP content.

We welcome everyone from newbros to bittervets. Most of us have active lives as well so first and foremost we’re a real-life-first corp. No mandatory ops, no video game drama, no required amount of activity. Most of our members are US TZ (Central/Eastern) so our most active times are from 2200 to 0500 EVE on weekdays and random times on weekends.

What We Offer

• Established WH space to live in
  • A Nullsec static for content variety
  • Corp-provided facilities for whatever type of industry you’re interested in.
  • Moon mining operations
  • Good variety of planets for PI
  • TeamSpeak server
  • Slack channel for out-of-game communication (again, no mandatory ops, but it’s useful to know what’s happening in EVE when you aren’t there)
  • A relaxed corp atmosphere. However you want to play EVE is fine by us

What We Expect

• Ability to use voice comms
  • Basic scanning and wormhole knowledge
  • Willingness to learn
  • A relaxed attitude

If we sound like a good fit for you then please contact us by either posting in this thread or stopping by our in game public channel “reUnincapped”

10/10 would apply if I could.

Still recruiting!

Not safe for orca

Indeed. We like mining. When there’s no rocks around, we mine other people’s ships.

Indeed. We like mining. When there’s no rocks around, we mine other people’s ships.

Confirming

Always looking for new recruits!

Yes, we are!

Uppidy!

To the top

Still looking

Up again!

Still looking!

And up again!

And again!

Players needed for hot pvp action

You seem interesting, please feel free to send me your Teamspeak address.

Uppidy!

Whoop whoop!!

Whoop indeed