Corp Found, Thanks

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/tim_okaski

Looking for a corp. where I can mine among friendly people

Greetings! We are a small and under construction pve friendly and relaxed corp based in caldari hisec space. If you want more info, please send me mail and add me as contacts

We can teach you PVP and give you some colossal belts to mine out in null sec. We are a corp of capsuleers who’s ages range from 18-50+ so our comms are mature and when we need to defend something we get down to business. join our discord for more info o7

Oï mate !

Lemme introduce my corporation : Reunincapacited Industries ! We are based in a C1 wormhole, providing contents with multiple Athanors for moon mining, with one blowing up a moon chunk every two days, which mean there will always be something to mine. Plus, you get access to nullsec shenanigans, since we have a nullsec static !
And of course, you have all the chills offered by living in wormhole space, far from those gigantic entities with their supercapital umbrellas. You also have access to very good Gas sites, same relic and data signatures as nullsec and sleeper combat sites are easy to do while giving you great rewards under the form of salvage and blue loot. We also do frequent structure bashing operations in wormhole space, and since we don’t have that silly Asset Safety mechanic, you can help and gain a great deal of ISK !

Come join us ! You can contact me ingame, or the following characters : Delarefe, Dhaul and Rovinare.
I’m also giving you the link toward our topic : Reunincapacited Industries.

I hope I’ll see you around for some good wormhole shenanigans :slight_smile:

i got many moons for you

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT has recently opened recruitment to extend our Pride of Lions

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.