Wormhole/Miner Pilot Looking For a New Home

o7

I’ve been playing Eve for around 3 years and I’m looking for a new group to call home. Love jumping on Discord with a relaxed group that can also get stuff done.

Don’t have a huge desire to get into PVP but love PVE and Industry. My favourite role I have had in a corp was documenting wormholes to find shortcuts so my corp could hull stuff to Jita faster and safer. I also enjoy mining and huffing.

Either leave me some info in the replies or shoot me a message on Discord! yummyswords

o7

Edit: 8 million Skill Points

Good evening!

I am the CEO of a small nullsec corp – we are primarily ratting / mining - i would describe us as angry farmers with pitch forks.

If you’re interested in a mining / indy corp deep in null i’de love to have a chat.

Feel free to shoot me an in game mail or stop by our corp discord at any time!

hey man we are looking for a player like you
we are 7 jumps from jita whit a hole indy park to back us up

let me knwo what you think discord link is in the add

Hi Aerial,

We are a casual but active corp and alliance based near Hek. Check out our thread and contact us if you are interested - ⛏ High Sec Mining Corporation - Seeking Miners and Industry Pilots - Spice Mining Defenders Corporation

o7
Z

check us out - Based in lowsec however we’re just getting out industry game up and running and we’d love for you to be part of that

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.