Wormhole/Miner Pilot Looking For a New Home

o7

I’ve been playing Eve for around 3 years and I’m looking for a new group to call home. Love jumping on Discord with a relaxed group that can also get stuff done.

Don’t have a huge desire to get into PVP but love PVE and Industry. My favourite role I have had in a corp was documenting wormholes to find shortcuts so my corp could hull stuff to Jita faster and safer. I also enjoy mining and huffing.

Either leave me some info in the replies or shoot me a message on Discord! yummyswords

o7

Edit: 8 million Skill Points

Good evening!

I am the CEO of a small nullsec corp – we are primarily ratting / mining - i would describe us as angry farmers with pitch forks.

If you’re interested in a mining / indy corp deep in null i’de love to have a chat.

Feel free to shoot me an in game mail or stop by our corp discord at any time!

hey man we are looking for a player like you
we are 7 jumps from jita whit a hole indy park to back us up

let me knwo what you think discord link is in the add

Hi Aerial,

We are a casual but active corp and alliance based near Hek. Check out our thread and contact us if you are interested - ⛏ High Sec Mining Corporation - Seeking Miners and Industry Pilots - Spice Mining Defenders Corporation

o7
Z

check us out - Based in lowsec however we’re just getting out industry game up and running and we’d love for you to be part of that