Hi guys looking for new corp join

kinda new to game need help makinking ships etc looking for small corp that will take me on show me the ropes thanks get back to me

Good afternoon!

I am the CEO of a small corp in Nullsec - we are recruiting for life out here :slight_smile:
We offer moon mining, industry, reactions, and ratting. we have a small tight knit group that will be willing and is able to teach you whatever you want to learn.

Our primary timezone is eastern USTZ but we have players in other areas as well, such as Europe and west cost US.

if you are interested feel free to send me a mail in game to Grim Avada or feel free to hop in my corp discord i’de love to have a chat.

o7 fly safe!

Hey Faren,

Kain Industries is more of an Mining / Hauling Corp, we are small but growing. Here is my link to the recruitment thread, check us out, if you want to chat further, let me know either in game or on here.

Kain Industries

Fly safe! O7

A. Kain

1 Like

hey there buddy
are you still looking for a corp
please dorp by on our discord

1 Like

We would make a good home for you. We are a mining and industry corp what has a small/medium factory for ships. Our recruitement thread is here - ⛏ High Sec Mining Corporation - Seeking Miners and Industry Pilots - Spice Mining Defenders Corporation

Howdy, we are Threat Contained! Made up of bitter vets and Dust514 Mercs currently living in Fountain part of the Initiates with the intent of joining the Initiative.

We are looking for returning vets and new bros looking for the opportunity to PVP and reestablish themselves in the game in an laid back environment. Our alliance offers plenty of opportunities to PVP, rat, plex, and build sh*t to your hearts content.

If interested reply here join “THRT Recruiting” in game.

Good Evening

I am the CEO of a smal corp in High-sec.
We are new and want tho help new player’s to by happy with the game
We are at this moment smal but i think we wil have max 20 til 30 poeple inside the corp that is the goal
We are a Mining Indy Corp and wanne enjoing this game thogether with new player

You can mesage mijne player if jou want

I hope that jou have a good time with the game
Gr Rein D Blood

Hi Faren Lee Collymore,

Guns-R-Us Toy Company is the founding Corp for Weapons of Mass Production.

We are an alliance that holds territory in Detorid with many quiet ratting systems. In addition there are many alliance moons and a full industry park. WOMP has bonused infrastructure to build everything including capitals. We are newbro friendly but do require a minimum of 30 days in game. We ask that our members have a mic and join in the defense of our systems. In Guns-R-Us real life always comes first so there is no mandatory fleet activity, but pvp is actively encouraged.

• R64 moon mining

• Ice Belts

• A0 Anomalies - Isogen mining!

• Alliance Industrial Park bonused for everything including capitals

• Plenty of ratting space

• PvP fleets with 100% SRP for Corp/Alliance fleets

• Help in developing your isk making abilities

• JF Service

• Multiple competing buyback service

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.