Returning player, LF mining/industry corp, 13 Mil SP

Hi folks. I’m looking for a mining/industry corp that is active between 8PM and 12AM Eastern time zone. I have over 13 million skill points. The in-game corp browser is fine and all, but I need to talk to an actual player if I’m going to get a feel for whether or not your corp and my skills are a good fit.

Cheers.

Hi, I would love to talk to you about running some minning/Indy content with us. We are a null sec corp that owns our own sovereign space. We are looking for many different roles of players but one of our great needs is more minning/indy pilots.
What we offer is a home that is relatively safe, an active group of guys and girls who spend a lot of time together on comms. We are laid back and understand that RL comes first.
If you have other interest or if you wanted to try pvp we have trainers who teach classes and access to plenty of fleets. If you want to mine we run frequent minning fleets and for indy we have a huge selection of bpo’s and the corp or alliance will buy most of your production.
As for logistics we have several jump freighter pilots and can transport your goods easily. When going on fleet ops we most often provide you with the ships to attend so that you do not have to be concerned about losing your ships.
Thinks about joining us and becoming a Sith Lord today

Take a look on us. You can talk to me cia discord/ts3, both a required. Good space to mine/ratt/build. PvP alliance so protection is going to be.
Discord - Glorfindeil#2642

Hello! Have a look at our most recent add. :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you interested in PvP at all?

I’m not opposed to PVP, although my current skills are mostly in mining/industry.

If you want Right Click Jump To in here and we can see if things work out? https://discord.gg/TXPJbqv

Heyo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.