Returning player

Ive been away from the game the past few years and would like to find a corp to help me progress in both pve and pvp.

Drop by our Discord for a chat. Depending upon your skill set we might be in a position to bring you back up to speed. We’re a PvP corp living in Fountain and whilst we have some great space for making money in, our primary focus is on PvP and this is what we expect of our members. Our full advert is here if you care to take a look.

Hi Bonnie

Welcome back to EVE.

EVE G-O-A-T-S is a primarily PVP corp that is mostly EU based, however any TZ or playstyle is supported. Our membership is largely returning players after a few years inactive that are rediscovering the game.

We spend our time between high sec and wormhole space, but do small gang roams most evenings to low/null/wh space.

We dont take ourselves to seriously and are no afraid of fighting outnumbered (which sometimes leads to our killboard being red: :grin: https://zkillboard.com/character/1536580322/ )

If you are an interested drop me a mail in game, or pop over to our alliance public “ Herd. Public House.

full recruitment post here too if you would like more info. Bored? Terrible player? EVE G-O-A-T-S - UK/EU PvP - Recruiting

Fly safe

Redeem

Null corp, proud member of TEST

come and have a chat with us

Would love to chat come check out us on discord

If you want a Corp that you can grow with then we are recruiting returning and new players, check out the thread below and send me a message if you’re interested.

Fly safe!

Thats me!

We are looking to recruit members not accounts, Drop in and say hello @ TUSK-Public channel in-game. We would like to hear from you.

Recruiting Post: Link

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.