New Player LF Corp

Hey, about me. I’ve done several MMO’s, decided to give EVE a try finally. I’m 32 US Eastern Time Zone in the military. I would like to find some people to play with and learn the ropes. Usually drinking some beer or whiskey while playing and relaxing, obviously real life first. Looking for a mature corp, wouldn’t mind military style structure or learning pvp and how to make money. Anyway if I sound like a fit hit me up.

Are you tired of null politics? Do you wanna fly with a group of non toxic people? Wanna enjoy the game not live it?
Join us at The Order of Omerta …

We are The Order of Omerta and we are mostly a mining/indy corp. But we also enjoy missions,abyssals, wh exploration and more. We are looking for veteran, returning and newer players alike to join our various fleets and help us build this Corp.

We are small but were trying to find chill folks to who like to hang out with like-minded people while shooting the ■■■■ on coms. (discord)

What we offer:
Buyback programs
Engineering structures
Mining boosts
Nearly maxed out reprocessing
Moon mining (HS and null)
Nullsec ratting and indy
PvP roams and filament fleets
WH mining and exploration
Relaxed attitude
All time zones are welcome (US and EU are our strongest)

What we Want:
Mic for coms
Esi check
Newbros must have finished tutorials
Active for at least once a week (in eve online)
Bonus points if you like to pvp and don’t mind helping newbros out.
Relaxed attitude (it’s a game not a lifestyle)
Open mind (if you can’t handle people who are different or opinions that don’t match yours then don’t apply)

Future plans:
Upgrade pvp capabilities
Lowsec presence
Stronger industry supply chain (reactions/Gas huffing/mass production)
Wormhole presence

We are trying to build a great community and welcome others to join and help us create a great corp and alliance.

Come say hi and we will be happy to answer any question.
Discord The Order of Omerta
In game channel The Order Recruitment

Hey there. this sounds like it might be something you’d be interested in. I’m not active or former military and I know nothing about them. Good luck in your search!

2 Likes

yo bro, well seems with the military and all, what about the Police Force, we got top training for fighting criminals and pirates and its good fun, all mature and chilled people to enjoy the game with the purpose of fighting the bad guys :sunglasses: :policeman:

ofc. No obligations and a nice US wing with an active FC and mentor system so u have a direct contact to someone that can and will help u in anything u need… here m8, have a look, see what yah thing and hit us up ingame :sunglasses:

Sounds like you are fairly new to the game. Once you are ready to make the jump to null sec I invite you to check out our little corp.

I’d you still looking we are a very chilled group, living in a good place to learn the hopes of the game. If you interested take a look at us. Denassi Mining Company LLC is looking Indy/PVP Pilots

Thank you for representing us. we really appreciate it!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.