Looking for a new player friendly corp

I’ve been playing EVE for about 2 weeks now and would like some people to play with so I can learn and get better.

Im not sure exactly what I would like to do yet in EVE because there’s so much to choose from. I think I will eventually like to to PvP in null sec but I definitely need to learn more about the game before I head into that. I am also interested in learning more about PvE to learn fighting tactics and make some money.

I’m really just looking for a smaller corp with a chill group of people to game with when Im on. Ideally one that has a good amount of experience in EVE that shows in how they handle war, politics, and their members.

I work from home and am in my late twenties so I have a decent amount of time to play every week and can see how this game would be so much fun with the right group of people.

Please reach out to me via eve mail in game if you think I would be a good fit for your corp!

Leee Lemon

Email sent!

Hey bro we’re newbro friendly and can help you out.

Mining and indy Corp looking for more members to join. We’re about content and community looking for mature players who wanna enjoy eve.

We’re The Order of Omerta and we’re a mining and indy group that has access to all three sectors of space.

Highsec:
We live in a fairly quiet pocket close to many markets with lots of asteroid belts as well as :ice_cube: and :crescent_moon: mining. We’re newbro and returning players friendly with knowledgeable players, active Discord, coms and tight knit community. Infrastructure for indy for players including research, invention and manufacturing.

Lowsec:
We have access to R32 and R64 moons to mine, relatively quiet lowsec area to run sites or mine. We got pvp enthusiasts here who love to fleet up and go roaming.

Nullsec:
We rent our own system so we have access to resources and nullsec ratting without all the big Alliance obligations. It’s also a fairly quiet system and we live at the beginning of a small pipe so good opportunities for gate camps or pvp roams. Alliance Indy structures to use. Great PI in the area.

We offer:
Engineering structures
Mining (moon, belt, anom, ice)
Mentorship program for noobs
Buyback programs
Near maxed refining
Mission running
Active community and coms
Nullsec/ lowsec ratting
Corp logistics
Pvp opportunities
Wh mining and exploration
Helpful players
Judgement free community
Mature attitude

We require:
Voice interview
ESI check
Newbros must have completed tutorials
Mic for coms
Active at least once a week
Relaxed attitude
No drama
Willingness to participate in coms and fleets.

If we sound like your type of place come by and say hi and get to know us.

Discord The Order of Omerta

In game chat
The Order Recruitment

Hey man why dont we have a chat to see if we match

New player friendly and pvp Corp. If you’re nervous about pvp don’t worry we will teach you everything you need.

Fleets just about every day.

New FW corp with lots of support no sp requirements… just sprinkling salt on everything. Come learn with us

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.