Looking for a home

I’ve played on and off since 2006. I’m coming back after a few years hiatus. I’m not looking for anything too political, just a good group of people. I am mostly an industrialist but, I’m looking to learn pvp.

1 Like

Hey there Lone Starrs,

Astrocomical is a RL Always comes first corp that is looking to find good folks to add to our ranks. Give us a look. Also, what tz?

o7
We are part of winter coalition and we look for experienced pilots. We are member of LORDE alliance. I hope that you will consider joining us. We have well protected space. Our coalition umbrella is good enough to protect rorqual pilots.
I hope that you will mail me in game. And even if you will not join us I wish you all the best in new corporation :slight_smile:

I’m in the eastern US and am usually on around 9pm eastern time or 2am zulu

Federation of Freedom Fighters is looking for more pilots to join us in Sov Nullsec. .

We offer:

-Daily PvP
-Competent FCs
-Great space for isk making rather it be Super Ratting or Rorq Mining
-SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps.
-Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly for Topkills & Top solo. (More to be added soon)
-Fleet ships available on corp contract and or handed out at fleet form ups.
-Discord and Team speak for Corp communications.
-Awesome ticker F-OFF
-We cover EU, early US, and late US TZs, with some ANZ.
-We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

You can join our in-game recruitment channel F-OFF NOW to speak to one of our recruiters or contact me in game. You can also get a hold of me on Discord Justin Starr STARR#8251.

Greetings, if you looking for a relaxed industrial/ miner corp, that do some pve, we can accept you, also if you feel into PvP I can introduce you to a nice nullsec corp or if you have the will, a wh corp also

Hello @Lone_Starrs and welcome back to the game we hate to love!

We are a super active WH Corp/Alliance that I believe you would learn and enjoy at the same time. We are always looking to better everyone’s content. If you get a chance, take a closer look at who and what we are in space…

Hope to see you in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Hey @Lone_Starrs

If you’re interested in a US TZ lowsec/0.0 corp we at Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you.

We’re a pvp corp based in the Solitude region. While our passion is pvp we also have a large industrial base available for our members to use which includes structures, moon mining, and a buyback program. We welcome industrialists that want to try PvP and we try our best to instill that passion for blowing up space pixels into everyone who comes aboard. You will not be shamed or mocked for losses or questions here as we encourage everyone to speak up when they have a question or are interested in learning more about the game.

We’re also very RL friendly and don’t force any participation requirements. Your time is your own to do as you please but we also expect people to participate on corp ops when you’re available. Check out our forum post below and if you’re interested convo Arctanis or join our public channel Open Filth to speak with a recruiter.

@Arctanis I’m interested. When I log on later I’ll look you guys up.

Sorry I botched that paragraph I fixed my typos but I will be on/off all evening so hit me up whenever you’re available.

Copy that sir

Try Geo-Tech Industries. We have some older players as well as an industrial corp that dabbles in pvp. No political crap and friendly people. In game channel Geo-Tech Recruitment. fly safe.

Hey, I’m the leader of a small corp in the alliance Nullsechnaya Sholupen. We do mostly blops and capital stuff but are trying to also branch out into doing subcap roams and eventually some fleets. We’re mostly USTZ with main activity around 0200-0600.

If you have any questions reach out here or add me on discord Skayarck#4218

Hey there, I have sent you a mail with more details and how to get in contact with me. I look forward from hearing back from ya.

You might be interested in joining Bootstrap Mining…

We are Real Life friendly and live in NPC null. We have PVE / Industrial as well as PVP opportunities. We are highly active in all timezones and have dedicated support for new/returning pilots including skill plans, new pilot help channel, and just a generally supportive environment

If you’re interested, there’s more information here:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.