Looking for a Home

Looking for a PVE/PVP corp with activity! I’m Early AUTZ who is generally active weekends and late evenings
weekdays before downtime.

33mil SP main with 6mil Alt, 2 accounts total, looking for something that fits around my RL workload to have fun and generally share the experience of Eve with.

Experienced Pilot, self-sufficient and self-starter. Looking for well established Corp with solid membership and ACTIVITY! Sick of being the only one online or active, So Corp MUST have activity.

Happy to provide API’s ESI’s etc etc.

Hey Grig,

Give us a look. We are Sov holders and looking to grow.

Hey Grig!

Does Tenerifis interest you at all?

We are currently setup in pretty much 2 of the best systems, and are part of the MWM coalition.

Lots of PvP content also, and the coalition is heavy late USTZ

Contact me ingame if interested.

Hey Grig,
If you’re looking for a PVE/PVP nullsec corp, you should look into Rebels of Industry. We are part of the GOTG coalition and have pvp roams multiple times a day. I myself am a late USTZ player and we seem to have a lot of what you’re looking for other than being in dronelands space. We are located in Deklien where the ratting is very easy, we have very profitable moons to mine and the pvp is great. Let me know if you are interested in that or have any other questions.

Heyo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey Grig,

My corp, Cerberus Federation, fits everything you are looking for other than the fact that we are primarily PVP focused. However, we do live in Catch which is Sansha space, so the ratting is great here. We are late USTZ to AUTZ. We are a USTZ corp in an all AUTZ alliance. So someone is bound to always be online around the time you are playing.

All we ask is that you help with home defense fleets, be active (inform leadership if you won’t be), and be classy. We understand that life comes first as we do not have any strict activity requirements.

Still Looking

Hey we fight goons on the regular couple of the guys are on now doing a gate came hit me up in the game new pvp corp looking for good people. Lots of isk in fountain region as well. We have 5 mil sp to help the ranks be fighting matey !!! look us up Profit and Plunder Inc. part of null sec sov alliance Wild Hunt :smiley:

Whats about?

Consider Umbra-Domini
Part of The Bastard Cartel alliance, and
Mistakes were Made coalition (Tenerifis)

Here is a map of where we live and the space seecured by Mistakes were Made. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OQGdha7SJNx74K5FltE2O8aMHu03zB7J/view?usp=sharing

We are active and assertive about challenging intruders to our space and building our presence in the region.
We encourage our members to pursue what they enjoy about the game. You are respected, whatever your level or play preference.

Since you are on the experienced side of things, here is a great opportunity to build your killboard and to PvP in a fun environment. And if you would like to share your expertise with others, we will be giving you opportunities to help and mentor those less experienced.

We also offer plenty of ISK-making opportunities, in a low pressure, respectful environment.

Join our recruitment channel: Umbra-Domini_Public or talk with me, Arrowspeeed Bounty

Still looking

Still looking.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.