Returning Long time player Seeking corp

Hello, Ive played Eve on and off for nearly 15 years from the beginning, I decided to give it another go and was looking for a corp. \interested in small and large group pvp and access to make money for pvp ships.

2 Likes

Hey mate, take a look at Cyntech Industries and see if you would like to join. We are part of a pvp alliance and build our own capitals… We like long walks on the moon rocks and blowing stuff up when we can. Living in nulsec and making the money… Give me a shout

1 Like

I’ll mail you in game but you can check out our advert on the forums come talk to us :grinning:

1 Like

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like
1 Like

Hello @Nicippe_Tivianne,

With your EVE game experience, we would love for you join our ranks. We have a full variety of choices within the Alliance that could match you play style needs. If you get a chance come take a closer look at what and who we are…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

1 Like

Hey man! Take a look at Aideron Robotics and see if it’s something you’d like to be a part of. We’re part of the largest Faction Warfare alliance in the game and we also have a robust Industry wing on the side, we like to PVP and we go on fleets whenever we can. We live in both Lowsec and Nullsec, and PVP is very sustainable since you will be in Faction Warfare, feel free to give me a PM on our discord here if you’re interested in learning more: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

We’re a US/AU TZ null sec PvP group that specializes in BLOPs and capitals (our killboard). Join our in-game channel Scotch Delivery, or join our discord. Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Come join our band of old geezers who play this game for way too long :smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Offering all aspect of Null Life, proud member of TEST Alliance

1 Like

Knights of patriam is recruiting. Based in null so u can get your money. We also do black ops stuff every night so. If your interested shoot me a message ingame!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.