9mln SP player looks for a corp

Hi, I am making a comeback to EVE after a year and I am looking for a corp willing to hire me.

I have 9mln SP (mostly in Exploration, but I can fly some combat ships, espescially in rockets and drones, and I have some basic skills in mining and industry). I want to try the economical layer of the game (so mining and industry) but I want to have some opportunity for PvP too.

Rabid Care Bears is currently recruiting new members. We have a core group of members who have been around 10+ years. We are a laid back fun bunch that puts real life first. We all know people have families and jobs. We are looking for pilots of all areas. We live in a nice section of null with our alliance and we are surrounded by lots of blues. This makes it nice for our miners and ratters. We have access to many full leveled systems with ore anoms for our miners and combat sites for our cap/super ratters. We also have lots for our pvp pilots to do. We have a very active home defense fleet as well as access to many small and large pilot fleets. We are looking for like minded individuals to come fly with us and enjoy the game.

What we can offer:

-SRP

-very friendly helpful laid back community that allows you to enjoy the game as you please

-lots of access to null sec

-mining fleets with bonuses

-ore/salvage buy back program

• training fleets

-pvp roams large and small scale

-leveled systems for mining and ratting

• alliance jump freighter service

Requirements:

-discord and mumble for coms

We are excited to hear from you. Please contact me in game via evemail at Rorianis. I have regular access to this even when not it game so I will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also join the RCB Recruitment channel in game and speak to a recruitment officer.

FAYN.Recruits
✠ Returning players are welcome
✠ Corp Buyback Program
✠ Boosted Mining Ops
✠ Discord/Ts3 voice comms
✠ Friendly Group of Players across most TZs
✠ Corp Mining Days
✠ Great PVE/PVP Content
✠ SRP Available on Fleets
✠ Pvp will happen! (it’s null)
✠ 10mil sp suggested

PVE | PVP | Missions | Mining
    Moons | Production | Drugs | Capitals

Active | Supportive | Knowledgeable | Entertaining

BE THE DIFFERENCE AND JOIN TODAY!
     RECRUITING CORPS FOR THE ALLIANCE

If you want to learn eve you should at least look into Mcav. If you have the right attitude we can teach the rest. C5 MCAV is Recruiting all Skill levels - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi Ajron,

Welcome back to Eve. If you have exploration covered, why not give wormhole living a try. We have a small corp in a low class WH system. Good access to PVE content and, of course, you can’t live in a WH without some opportunity to PVP.

We also have a hi sec station for those days when you want to chill out in Hi Sec.

Our corp is definitely RL comes first and we have guys willing to offer their experience, in PI, mining, fitting or whatever.

Feel free to drop by TCAM public in game or hit us up on Discord. https://discord.gg/v6utqa7G

Wherever you wind up, wish you all the best.

Hello,

I think you would defenetly love it here with us. There are no taxes, no obligations, no wars. You can basicaly do what you want with other pilots. We also have some fun doing pvp from time to time.

Hi Ajron,

We’re a small close knit corp living in the drone lands. Would love to chat to you and see if we’re a good fit. Hop onto our discord when you have a min for a chat - https://discord.gg/mdmhN9N3rz

Join the Unknown Soldiers!

Hi @Ajron_Cysiek ,

We may be a very good match for each other, as a corp we are based in high sec so good for returning players finding their feet :slight_smile: .

I too am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and people are always available around the clock. I am UK based and most of our members are EU/US. Generally were a very friendly bunch mostly industrialists but involved in a number of other things too includingf small fleet PvP, which will suit your new needs :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 8 months we started were up to over 130 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me or Glendees a shout ingame.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Jump on discord :slight_smile: Discord

Is this something that is of interest?

Hello chek us out and contact us if your interested our in game chanel H-UNSC

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.