Returning player looking for active corp

hello. i’ve returned to eve after quite a long hiatus to find my old corp disbanded. after bouncing around a few dead/dying corps with 3-5 people online if that, i flew solo and in rookie corp. but i’m looking for a permanent home with an active decent sized group of people.

my main focus is in missions and to a lesser degree trade. i don’t do nullsec or zero space anymore since thats a great way to get popped without a wingman or two. im open to PVP but not practiced in it. i have around 26mil SP mostly in combat related skills, social and trade.

a few other things i’d like in a corp is a low-drama mature group of people with a sense of humor and the consideration that real life stuff is sometimes unavoidable.

i live in US west coast timezone but my on-time can be almost anytime since i work from home on my computer.

2 Likes

If you want to come fight a war msg me on discord rangerwolfy#4987

@Solomon_Gengod

If you want to fly with a solid set of bro’s you should swing by our discord and have a chat. Our primary focus is PvP and we do it well!

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

Hey @Solomon_Gengod

Would you like to come give lowsec a try?

Here at Filthy Peasant’s we’re a lowsec/npc nullsec US TZ pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re primarily a pvp corp with some industry and trade to utilize the resources we own in the region. If you want to pvp but also have time to pursue other things we’d be a good fit for you. We’re an RL-first corp without any activity requirements as we believe your time is your own.

All we ask is that you participate in fleets if you’re available and that you take part in corp communications such as teamspeak 3 and discord. However your time is your own and no one will be upset if you miss an op or have other things to do. We’re a low drama group of veterans who have seen it all in EVE and simply want to enjoy our time doing what we love.

If you’re interested check out our form post and killboard below. I’d love to chat with you in game either convo me or join our public channel Open Filth to have a chat with us. I think we can show you how much fun pvp is without any of the pressure as we all started somewhere.

Bootstrap Mining may be of interest to you.

We are a mature RL friendly corp focused on industry and PVE.

However, we are based mostly (though not exclusively) in null which may be a problem for you

We have active members online more or less 24/7 and so you might just find those wingmen anyway

There’s most info on our main recruitment thread below but please feel free to get in touch

Hello @Solomon_Gengod,

Welcome back to the game we hate to LOVE!

We are a group of Corporations that work closely together to BETTER everyone’s CONTENT in game. We also enjoy our social community and look forward to adding more people. We are very ACTIVE and can assist you in making your EVE experience great again. If you get a chance, come check who and what we are all about…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.