New(ish) Casual Player Looking for Corp!

I played several years ago for several month heavily, mostly doing FW - though i’ll have to relearn most everything as this was a good few years back. (Basically, pretend I’ve never played before lol)

I’m on a brand new character so my skills are very limited at the moment.

I’m mostly looking for a more casual Corp focusing on small gang pvp, but i’m open to other activities as well.
I’m ok with not being the ‘best’, i’m just here to have some casual fun with some chill folks, make a little isk, and blow ■■■■ up!

Edit: I’ll likely be most active around 6pm to 11pm central (and weekends)

1 Like

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

Still open for recruitment!

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

The Grove would be a perfect fit. We are a small, casual, low drama low sec corps that dabbles in all facets of EVE while having a low tax rate and having easy access to a major trade hub. If interested, look us up and send message in game.

Hey @Ekimup Welcome back!

If you’re interested in trying out lowsec we here at Filthy Peasants might be a good fit for you.

We’re a US TZ lowsec pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re a group of mostly veterans with several new players we help guide into becoming competent pvpers. Regardless of your skill points I want you to know you can contribute to fights and be a deciding factor on the battlefield with the right ship in the right place at the right time.

Solitude is a quiet region for PvE with several highsec islands, plenty of mission agents, great exploration opportunities, and we own several valuable moons for industry. I think you’ll be able to earn yourself loads of isk while also using that isk to learn to pvp without it becoming a financial burden. I also think our timezones will mesh very well as many of us are EST-TZ including myself.

I could go on but would prefer to just chat with you in game so I don’t end up posting a wall of text. Convo Arctanis in game or join our public channel Open Filth to have a chat with us. I’ll post our killboard and recruitment post below.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.