Returning pilot from long absence

I have returned from a very long absence and am looking for a new home. I come with two accounts- one with 33 mil skill points and one with 28 mil.

I am in the us MST TZ

I am looking for mining, learning the new pve opportunities, industrial opportunities, and learning pvp. I was a budding ship builder before I left eve.

I would like to find a mature acting corp that can deal with sometimes limited game play opportunities.

Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Hey @juneai

I saw your post and thought we might be of interest to you. We’re a lowsec pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region but we also have a large industrial base with established infrastructure in both lowsec and highsec. If you’re looking for a group that can provide easy access to both mining and the opportunity to learn pvp we can provide both.

I’m a very active pvp of 11 years with vast experience in ship production and invention as well. I think you’ll find industry is a great way to earn isk for your pvp endeavors and we can always find a useful role for you in our fleets regardless of your skills or experience.

If you’re interested check out our killboard and forum post below. You can chat with us in our public channel Open Filth if you’d like to find out more.

Hello there! I think you will find great spot among our ranks!
We are medium scale alliance, family-kind. We don’t have borders inside for members of different corporations, we fly together, we fight together, we have fun together etc.
We have all good null sec stuff to provide - great spots for mining, rattin with rorq/carrier/super, Keepstar in a jump range to help, great moons, idny spots to build caps and subcaps, you name it, BUT…
But we also have lots of goals to achieve and we are pretty good at it! We caught sov space by ourselves, we make market by ourselves and we are good dedicated pvp players that are not affraid to fight and everybody around knows, if they need help - just call us!
We are opened for everybody and anybody to join!
If you want to know more - poke me either via mail or throught discord, i will answer there faster - Glorfindeil#2642
P.S. Speaking of FC training - you can become anyone in our alliance, we really like to train guys into any roles they want (I was trained to be FC as well, it was my dream in EvE :slight_smile: )

@juneai If youre up for joining PvP fleets while learning indy from a group of vets send me a msg rangerwolfy#4987

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

I think you’d find Bootstrap a good fit for your needs.

We are a mature RL-friendly corp with members in US and EU TZs

No mandatory operations or minimum hours requirement. We have a number of returning players and some brand new ones so training and filling in gaps in knowledge is very high on our agenda.

If this sounds interesting, I posted some more info below but please feel free to get in touch and ask anything you like!

Sith Navy may be a great fit for you. Though we are a nullsec corp we have taken great effort to be sure that players like you do t ha e to experiance most of the negatives of null.
Our jump freighters can u get your stuff down here. Once here you will find. That we run 19 schedules mining fleets weekly, 12 to 14 pvp fleets weekly, and have numerous groups ratting (pve). And I am only talking about our home system. We ate active in all timezone with great attendance on coms
All our officers teach at least 1 class monthly so that our members grow in their knowledge of Eve.
Come check out what being a Sithlord will mean to you.

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

@juneai

If you looking for a quality set of guys to learn PvP from; Stop by our discord and have a chat. Or indy is very lucrative as well, 0% tax on most stuff…

o7

Hello @juneai,

Welcome back to the game we hate to LOVE!

We are a good WH Corp/Alliance that is always looking to better EVERYONE’s CONTENT.

If you get a chance, come take a closer look at who and what we are all about…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.