Returning Player (multiple accounts)

Returning after a 5 year hiatus. Have multiple 50m+ SP characters, mix of industry and PVP.

I’ve done pretty much everything, lived in a C6, ran an industrial Corp, led small PvP fleets, flew a supercarrier in some of the old wars and even built a few supers. Looking to experience some of the new changes. Don’t have a lot of time, so I won’t be leading fleets but I’ll definitely join them! Between fleets or roams, I’d be up for helping run fleet production for a Corp or getting in to titan production.

EST time zone

1 Like

hey Everything For Efficiency - EFE-X - Looking for PVP & PVE Pilots NEW BRO FRIENDLY want more info contact me in game or on discord Jin lee1#8605

I sent you an in-game message. Enjoy!

take a look here :slight_smile:

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Always looking for new members come check us out

@Alex_Zah

I think we have a solid active and supportive community that could be a great fit for you, here are some details if you want to chat I am available most time

shot you an in-game message!

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. We’re not quite at the development level you’re used to, but if you’d like to help a corp from the ground up, we’d be happy to have ya. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

We are a small but growing corp, part of Warped Intention Alliance/Legacy Coalition. We PvP, mine, build, rat among other things. We do not have any hardcore time requirements. For PvP, we have alliance and Papi fleets in Delve, Home Defense fleets, and have started doing some small gang roams. We have great space for mining, ratting, and industry. Come and talk to us!

Hi Alex, if you are looking to experience some new content, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you have any questions feel free to send me an EVEmail in-game and If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Please check us on on Zkill Brotherhood of Spacers | Alliance | zKillboard
If you’re looking for midsized group of players and place to call home B0SS is it!!
Contact me in game or join our discord! https://discord.gg/x2ZqE64c

Figured I’d throw our corps name in the hat of prospects for you. Let me know.

Come chat to see if we’re a good fit.

http://discord.hyperpivot.space

Hi Alex

If you can consider an independent group that operates from venal please make sure to join our discord for a talk

Cheers
Prim

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.