Another returning player looking for a new home

Posting from my primary PVP character with 131m sp. 1st alt is industry/mining with some pvp and 103m sp. 2nd alt is mining booster Rorq pilot with 80m sp. All 3 characters can fly either dreads or carriers at level 5s. I stopped playing several years ago due to work obligations that require me to travel up to 3 weeks at a time. I tried to PVP on my laptop in a hotel room and lets just say it did not end well LOL. My corp was slowly dying away anyway, and living in a C5 WH with no active players resulted in getting evicted while I was traveling so everything was lost and I am now starting completely over. My old corp still exist, but has 2 active members now and no home, so they are nomads. I see them on TS maybe once a week, they usually don’t even get on comms.

I give you that history to be perfectly honest and let anyone know that I will go stretches of time where I cannot log in. I see many corp ads stating x number of fleets per month are required, and that may be an issue. I want to start rebuilding my Eve life and inventory of ships and would hate to get kicked from a corp for not attending enough fleets. I love WH space, but I don’ t know if that is practical for my situation, so I am thinking about a NS corp, but I have never lived in NS before so it would be a learning experience.

I should also add that while I am not eligible for senior citizen status yet, I am definitely on the mature side and enjoy playing and interacting with similar players in drama free environments. My primary play time is US

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome.

Hey man, if you want to pew pew and also get good content in ustz check us out over at JREX. We are in gallente FW space and are FW pirates. We are also a group of working professionals that play eve online. Most of play for a few hours a day to a week and the focus is just content generation, as our players tend to be in their late 20’s to earlier 30’s and span to their 50s.

Check us out buddy.

Hey man welcome back to New Eden! We are a casual small growing corp in Sov Null called Sublight comprised of both new, old, and returning pilots.

We are a part of a massive alliance that has fleets running daily in both EU and US time zones (not attendance mandatory) for all your content needs, as well as corp hunting parties. We are also currently working towards a blops division as well.

As far as Indy play goes, our alliance has multiple Moon pulls weekly, as well as we just have begun our own corp Moon efforts as well. We are also looking to begin some in house production as well and are getting that underway as well! If gas huffing is something to like, we have nebulas spawning daily around us.

Pve content is pretty great where we are too, with about 15-20 anoms per system! We have a little bit of everything to offer our members and looking to grow with laid back pilots. Speaking of those pilots, the majority of us are over 30 and have families so we are drama free and always prioritize real life things first over the game. If this sounds like a good fit, come hop in our discord to learn more and plug in. Edit: it’s not letting me post that discord, so just shoot me a mail/private message in game and I will get that link out to ya ASAP!

1 Like

Hey man, if you feel like brawling in WOrmhole space,

You might wanna check us out :

Thank you for the replies everyone, and also for everyone who messaged me in-game. I will take a few days to look things over and hope to be at a new corp soon.

1 Like

Mezzo Vaggio Welcome back.
We are a bunch of Mature/Non toxic guys and girls living in Stain NPC.
We have so many options for content its hard to list all, in summary though, whatever your desires, they can be found with us. I leave you our Discord link, feel free to come say hi and meet the corp: STA'IN

Welcome back, Mezzo, I’m Cephelange, or Ceph (“Seff”), lead recruiter for Aegis Reforged.

To hopefully assuage your schedule concerns: we have no specific activity requirements. We strive for a corp environment that has you motivated to log in and play, not to feel as if it’s mandatory. The main thing we ask is that if you know you’ll be away for an extended period of time, that you let us know in advance.

We’re part of the Already Replaced alliance, which, in turn, is part of the FI.RE coalition. Based in the Immensea region, we have plenty of activity, whether it’s PvP, PvE, mining, or manufacturing. There are typically multiple operations per week, if not daily. Our corp has at least one moon of our own to mine, if that has any appeal to you.

If this sounds even a little bit appealing to you, please check out our recruiting post for more details, including how to contact us if you’re interested.

I do wish you success in your search.

Message sent in game

Our corp has been around since 2003 and we have members that specialize in all aspects of the game.

What we offer-
*Great null sov for PVE/isk making
*Lots of PVP opportunity
*English speaking (ESL is fine)
*All timezones
*Lots of vets to help newer players
*Imperium friendly
*INIT alliance/great fcs, lots of content
*Small gang PVP
*Alliance warfareOur corp has been around since 2003 and we have members that specialize in all aspects of the game.

What we offer-
*Great null sov for PVE/isk making
*Lots of PVP opportunity
*English speaking (ESL is fine)
*All timezones
*Lots of vets to help newer players
*Imperium friendly
*INIT alliance/great fcs, lots of content
*Small gang PVP
*Alliance warfare

HELLO we are a laid back corp located in scalding pass join our discord and see if we are a fit for you REPZ

Hey there, we would love to chat with you.

I am looking for a laid back but active corp. Returning after years of being off. I am an older player. I would like to apply for your corporation. Have a great day.

I am so sorry i did not see this sooner! if you have not already joined up, let me send you a link in game

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.