Defying Vision [DYVN] - Could we be your Forever Home? You decide....[USTZ}

Welcome fellow capuleer,

Thank you for taking a look though our thread. We welcome any questions you may have, but first let me ask a question that at some point I’m sure all of us have asked.

What exactly are you looking for in a Corporation?

Most of us have asked ourselves this very important question at one point or another. Some find themselves looking for teamwork, with good leadership who creates goals to work towards. Others, want to run solo within a group, while having access to the best parts eve has to offer. For me, it is the social aspect that I look for. To be able to log into eve, hang out with a great group of friends and just have fun doing whatever it is that makes you want to log on. I believe this is what makes DYVN unique. No matter your play style you enjoy, there is a place for everyone here. No overbearing personalities that tell you what you can and cannot do with your play time. We strive to maintain an environment where our members can grow in whatever capacity they choose to.

So let me tell you a bit about us:

DYVN is currently living in the low sec regions of Kador/Gensis, as part of the “No Forks Given” Alliance. We are a group of friends that have been playing together for many years. We value fun over everything else, and we do a bit of everything in Eve. We’re significantly more easy going than most corporations and other than socializing, we have no real requirements outside of our one rule: NO DRAMA. We have a lot of experienced players that have a ton of collective knowledge. I myself have been playing eve for 15 years. On some evenings, when people are done with eve, we will switch it up to play something else such as League of Legends, Siege, etc.

We do a bit of everything; we’re pretty well-rounded. For income we do a little production and local mining, running L5’s, escalations, etc. ISK is fairly easy to come by around here. PvP is a lot of variation. From the alliances Friday night “Yeet Fleets” to blops, cap drops, small and medium-sized gang, you name it. If you’re new to PvP, that’s totally fine. You can learn!

What we offer:

• Upgraded citadels for refining & production
  • Ore/PI Buyback Program
  • We have no Skill Point requirement. Alpha’s are more than welcome. On that note, there will be times where low-skill or Alpha pilots cannot participate strictly due to skill requirements. This will usually only be a thing with Black Ops gangs (you can’t fit a covert cloak as an Alpha)
  • Vision Free, a program with Free frigates, destroyers, skillbooks, implants, and so much more for newer players.
  • Effective, and fun, fleet doctrines that are easy to get into - also reasonably priced. All of our mainline ships have either an Alpha variant of that fit or another ship that fits the doctrine easily.
  • Tons of available content via wormholes, roams, organized moon mining, and tons of other things.
  • Solid tech infrastructure for scanning, communication (Discord, TS3, Etc.), and organization
  • A fun, sociable environment that you will quickly grow to be a part of.
  • Solid Fleet Commander’s who are fun to fly under.

So, if you’re curious about us or are looking to join, here are a few things to ask yourself:

Do I play in USTZ?

Can I live in an area where people want to fight?

Do I want to be in a group that’s pretty sociable?

Do I want to have fun?

If you’ve said yes to these things and you are a pilot looking for a new home, not just a new corporation, give us a shout. We’re always willing to provide more information, or just chat. We have our discord set up, so feel free to join and ask questions, or via in-game, join the channel “DYVN Gaming”. You can also contact me via convo:

Almwen

If we are not a good fit, then we wish you the best of luck.

1 Like

Check us out Guys and Gals!!

Lets go!!! Recruiting is open…if anything just stop by and say “Hi!”

Looking for more bro’s to join us. Come see what we are up to!!

Bump…Lets go!!

You looking to mine some moons? Jaspet deposit sites?

Or maybe some tears, when you blow up some random nuets expensive ship?

You want some…come get some…

Come chat with me and I can fill you in on the fun.

Bump…Lets chat!

Up we go!

bumps

Let me give you three reasons to join this corp.

1. We have fun
  2. You get to be my corp mate

Perfectly sound. So quit scrolling the forums and come join our Discord or give Almwen a shout.

1 Like

Normally, I know how to count.

1 Like

Close enough Hiigara! lol

Keep them coming Gents!!

If you want to know more…hit me up with a msg in game or join our discord!!!

Had a good fight last night…
More fights to be had…
If your not in to that…how about moon mining? Running Sites?
Either way, hop on our discord and see what we are about…
I’m looking forward to hanging out with some new bro’s!

More fights to be had…

Keep’em coming boys!!

Looking for more USTZ Friends.

New bro’s…here is what we have for you…

1. Industry infrastructure (Athanors/Processing/Moon Mining, Etc)
  2. Vision Free Program (Free ships, Skill books, etc.)
  3. Knowledge/information (PVP and isk making)
  4. Social Group
  5. Experienced FC’s

Come check us out!

Looking for more bro’s to come hang out with us…got some good guys that have joined us and looking for more.

Give me a few minutes of your time and you decide if we are the right fit or not.

Fly Dangerous!! o7

Lets keep things going. Recruitment is still open. Come chat with me!!

o/ everyone,
I’ve been with Defying Vision for two weeks now, and have been enjoying my time in low sec. There’s plenty to do out here. Some of the systems in our area are high traffic and provide numerous opportunities for PVP. There are also some lower traffic systems that are good for mining, and there are ample opportunities for belt, anomaly, moon, and ice mining. And I’m not limited to low sec. There are some decent high sec systems in the area where I can chill when we are not at war. The trip to Amarr is short if items are needed from a trade hub. I have a lot of freedom to do the things that I want to do.
When in low sec, I see Capsuleers flying through who are in NPC corporations and small 1-4 person corps. A lot of them seem to be explorers, some are miners, and a few are running combat anomalies. And they are doing these things in hostile space. I understand not wanting to join larger groups, but these activities are a lot easier when you have friendly structures to dock in, infrastructure to use, and other pilots to fly with (or at least not shoot at you :slightly_smiling_face:)
It’s not my nature to talk a lot, and maybe that is why I enjoy low sec space. I would like more space friends to hang out with though. I hope that some of you reading this will stop in for a chat in one of our channels. Fly safe or fly dangerously, whichever you prefer!

1 Like

Have had some great conversations…keep them coming.

Jump into our discord and let’s talk…ready…set…GO!

Looking for a New Corp? New Friends? or do you prefer a new space Home?

How about a place where you can log in…hangout with corpmates on comms and do whatever it is that you want to do? Maybe you want to learn PVP in Low sec…yet do your PVE in High Sec?

DYVN can offer these and much more.

Drop by our discord, hit me up and find out all that we offer.

Just don’t be surprised if corp mates start chatting with you upon entry…lol :wink: