Welcome fellow capuleer,
Thank you for taking a look though our thread. We welcome any questions you may have, but first let me ask a question that at some point I’m sure all of us have asked.
What exactly are you looking for in a Corporation?
Most of us have asked ourselves this very important question at one point or another. Some find themselves looking for teamwork, with good leadership who creates goals to work towards. Others, want to run solo within a group, while having access to the best parts eve has to offer. For me, it is the social aspect that I look for. To be able to log into eve, hang out with a great group of friends and just have fun doing whatever it is that makes you want to log on. I believe this is what makes DYVN unique. No matter your play style you enjoy, there is a place for everyone here. No overbearing personalities that tell you what you can and cannot do with your play time. We strive to maintain an environment where our members can grow in whatever capacity they choose to.
So let me tell you a bit about us:
DYVN is currently living in the low sec regions of Kador/Gensis, as part of the “No Forks Given” Alliance. We are a group of friends that have been playing together for many years. We value fun over everything else, and we do a bit of everything in Eve. We’re significantly more easy going than most corporations and other than socializing, we have no real requirements outside of our one rule: NO DRAMA. We have a lot of experienced players that have a ton of collective knowledge. I myself have been playing eve for 15 years. On some evenings, when people are done with eve, we will switch it up to play something else such as League of Legends, Siege, etc.
We do a bit of everything; we’re pretty well-rounded. For income we do a little production and local mining, running L5’s, escalations, etc. ISK is fairly easy to come by around here. PvP is a lot of variation. From the alliances Friday night “Yeet Fleets” to blops, cap drops, small and medium-sized gang, you name it. If you’re new to PvP, that’s totally fine. You can learn!
What we offer:
- Upgraded citadels for refining & production
- Ore/PI Buyback Program
- We have no Skill Point requirement. Alpha’s are more than welcome. On that note, there will be times where low-skill or Alpha pilots cannot participate strictly due to skill requirements. This will usually only be a thing with Black Ops gangs (you can’t fit a covert cloak as an Alpha)
- Vision Free, a program with Free frigates, destroyers, skillbooks, implants, and so much more for newer players.
- Effective, and fun, fleet doctrines that are easy to get into - also reasonably priced. All of our mainline ships have either an Alpha variant of that fit or another ship that fits the doctrine easily.
- Tons of available content via wormholes, roams, organized moon mining, and tons of other things.
- Solid tech infrastructure for scanning, communication (Discord, TS3, Etc.), and organization
- A fun, sociable environment that you will quickly grow to be a part of.
- Solid Fleet Commander’s who are fun to fly under.
So, if you’re curious about us or are looking to join, here are a few things to ask yourself:
Do I play in USTZ?
Can I live in an area where people want to fight?
Do I want to be in a group that’s pretty sociable?
Do I want to have fun?
If you’ve said yes to these things and you are a pilot looking for a new home, not just a new corporation, give us a shout. We’re always willing to provide more information, or just chat. We have our discord set up, so feel free to join and ask questions, or via in-game, join the channel “DYVN Gaming”. You can also contact me via convo:
If we are not a good fit, then we wish you the best of luck.