[USTZ] EVPN - Recruiting New Bro Pilots

Welcome fellow Capuleer,

Thank you for taking a look though our thread. We welcome any questions you may have, but first let me ask a question that at some point I’m sure all of us have asked.

What exactly are you looking for in a Corporation?

Most of us have asked ourselves this very important question at one point or another. Some find themselves looking for teamwork, with good leadership who creates goals to work towards. Others, want to run solo within a group, while having access to the best parts eve has to offer. For me, it is the social aspect that I look for. To be able to log into eve, hang out with a great group of friends and just have fun doing whatever it is that makes you want to log on. I believe this is what makes EVPN unique. No matter your play style you enjoy, there is a place for everyone here. No overbearing personalities that tell you what you can and cannot do with your play time. We strive to maintain an environment where our members can grow in whatever capacity they choose to.

So let me tell you a bit about us:

EVPN is currently based in Domain High Sec. We are part of Empyreus Alliance and a sister corporation to [DYVN] Defying Vision. Echo Vision Preternatural has been re-purpose to assisting new bro’s and returning veterans alike, learn/relearn the mechanics of eve to better assist with isk making, pvp and any other area’s in which you are wanting to explore.

What we offer:

• Access to a multitude of industry structures including moons for mining
  • Ore/PI Buyback Program
  • We have no Skill Point requirement. Alpha’s are more than welcome.
  • Effective and fun pvp fleets any lvl of experience can join
  • A fun, sociable environment that you will quickly grow to be a part of

So if you’re a pilot looking for a new home, not just a new corporation, give us a shout. Feel free to join our discord linked below and let us know in the recruitment channel or send me an in-game msg or mail.

POC:
Alwmen
Ronin Asguardian

If we are not a good fit, then we wish you the best of luck.

Come Check us Out!

Keep them coming…still recruiting new bro’s and vet’s alike.

For those that are new to the game, join us. We are recruiting New Bro’s to learn the in’s and out’s of Eve. Vet’s are also welcome to join us and expand your knowledge or even pass on knowledge you may already have.

Keep them coming.

Check us out!!

Recruiting New bro’s wanting to learn how eve works. Come chat with me!!