Returning Player looking for a new home

I’ve been away from the game for a couple of years and returned to find Eve a very different place than I left it. When I left Eve, I was part of a smallish corp in Providence. When I came back, that corporation had left ProviBloc and PL now owns the station where I had all my stuff. I grabbed everything I could and am headed up to Jita to sell it off and start a new beginning.

What am I looking for? A place to have fun. Ideally, I would want to be with a medium-sized group - large enough that someone is always on to play with, but not so large that I feel like number 9678. In the past, I did a lot of solo attempts, but I frankly wasn’t very good. I’d like to learn to be a good member of a group PVP effort.

What do I bring to the table? I’ve played Eve solo, I’ve played Eve in small gangs, I’ve done a bigger battle or two. I have 56m SP and am finishing up the training on a VNI alt to keep myself sufficient. I’ve got a couple billion ISK in assets scattered around New Eden. I’m a mature, self-sufficient player who has been away for a couple of years. I imagine a lot has changed in terms of mechanics, but I doubt the fundamentals of Eve have changed.

In the past, I normally played heavily on the weekends and during USTZ during the week. I expect that will be the case going forward as well.

If you have any questions, please ask away. I look forward to chatting with folks and finding some new friends to play with.

2 Likes

Hello @Inadequate_Suppression,

We are a good WH Training Corp/Alliance. I love the fact that you know what place you were in EVE previously and now looking for something even more. I am not sure if you ever thought to come to JSpace, but once you do, it will change your EVE perspective. If you get a chance, come check us out…

Hope to see you in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Hey, I have sent you an in-game mail with more information. I look forward from hearing from ya.

Hey, @Inadequate_Suppression! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do - check it out :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

@Inadequate_Suppression

Eve mailed you bud.

Best,

Alt

@Inadequate_Suppression

Sent you and in game mail.

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

I’ve received a number of convos and e-mails so far. I’m still looking and trying to find the right fit. There’s a lot of research and reading that has to go into this, but I’ll try to do that in and around trying to relearn a couple of years of new mechanics.

Dude, Come chat with us @: https://discord.gg/hcCgC6e We live in Null with a sweet setup, PvE/PvP out da azz. If you come by around 9pm EST you can chat with a few of us and get a feel for the membership. If you looking to have fun while playing eve, I promise you-you won’t regret checking us out. …

0/
come check us out :slight_smile:

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/looking-for-ambitious-players-8/28582

Still looking…

Come check us out please

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

• Regular PvP Content
  • Capital PvP
  • Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
  • FC Training
  • Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
  • Free Skillbook Program

Our Requirements:

• Full API on file while a member of the Corp
  • Ability to use Discord and Mumble
  • Have a good attitude and be a team player
  • Have a dedicated PvP character
  • You must have fun and enjoy playing the game

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Nyne Vancloud (US)

Join: GLD Public

Hey Inadequate Suppression, I am a recruiter for Universal Fleet Operations, UFO for short, we are stationed and operate out of syndicate. UFO is a PVP focused corp but also offers industry and other carebear activities. Below is a general description of our corp feel free to contact me in game for more information or join our recruitment discord server!

Discord: https://discord.gg/FbYagaU

UFO - Universal Fleet Operations

UFO is a Nullsec-based PvP-oriented corporation whose membership enjoys the entire range of EVE’s activities. We have been around and active since 2008. We are a home for friendly, easy-going, and mature individuals who are active and have a burning desire to kill people… in video games.
We are committed to ensuring that we as a corporation achieve our goals, short and long term, and provide a relaxed atmosphere of mutual fun and enjoyment to our membership.
UFO’s primary focus is on small gang nullsec pvp, that is tailored around roams, WH treks and gate camps, as well as occasional Corp level CTA fleets Our members include many veteran players with a high level of experience in all aspects of EVE, including solo, small-scale, and large scale PvP, as well as fleet commanding and other activities.
What we offer:
→ A mature team of players that are friendly, supportive, and knowledgeable in all aspects of EVE.
→ Help and advice for the inexperienced.
→ Active leadership and a relaxed atmosphere.
→ Opportunity to fly with experienced FCs in everything from small gang fights to medium size fleet engagements
→ Regular corporation-sponsored activities.
→Corp provided doctrine ships
→Moon Mining, Reactions, and other industrial focused services
→Free Cloning Service
→Corporate Jump Freighter Services

What we look for:
→ Active players focused and interested in PvP activities.
→ PvP experience preferred.
→ Working microphone and ability to use Discord and TS3.
→ Speak English.
→ Mature team player.
Minimum Preferable Skill Point Value is 5 Million (Exceptions Made)

Zkill Link: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/1720097622/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.