Old returning player looking to find some cool folks to play with

Hey guys,

As the title says I am a returning player. It has been a number of years since I have played Eve but I recently upgraded my PC and have more free time so it seemed like a good time to get back into it. So now I am looking to join a corp of like minded people who can help me reintegrate back into the swing of things.

I am primarily interested in PVP (Fleet, Solo, Small Gang) but am also interested in PVE and seeing how the new content is. As for me, I have around 130mil SP and can fly most ships that would be required for fleets etc. I have a good amount of experience with PVP but will take some time to adjust to all the changes that Eve has undergone.

Let me know if I need to add any other info.

Cheers!

Hey mate welcome back U can check out SLOW its chill Alliance

:eu: UK-US-AU-EU - Active Established Null sec Corporation - GoonSwarm Federation - Looking for miners - Ratters and PvP pilots - I-FED - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

always recruiting :@)

Check us out. FW is popping!!!

Do you consider yourself pure and righteous of heart Capt Bob? Do you dislike those preying on the ignorant and honest? The Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, helping to build a New Eden where virtue thrives.

[The narrative rephrased]

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is an established corp of kindred spirits that has a character requirement (instead of a skillpoint requirement), with strong branches in PVP, PVE, industry and mining. As member of the Sev3rance alliance [-7-] we live in 0.0 space Fade. In PVP we fly everything from frigates to capitals, making already more than 42.000 kills on the enemies of a just civilization.

Interested? Check our full corp ad or join our discord.

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance thats currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Hey there, I’m from HVYCC. We’re a 0.0 corporation out of Geminate and members of No Visual. alliance, and part of the Winter Coalition.

We’re a small tight knit PVP corp looking for like minded people who just wanna get on and have fun! We have access to small gang, blops, large fleets, and cap fleets!

We also have access to ISK opportunities such as:

• Guristas ratting
  • Moon, ore, and ice mining
  • PI

We also have corp, alliance, and coalition SRP!

If you’re interested stop by your discord!

Welcome back!

Have you ever thought about living in WH space?

Wicked Syndicate is recruiting! We are a small but tight corp with most members being with us for more than a year. We are in Shadow Ultimatum which is part of the Imperium Coalition. We run corp PvP fleets and you can also join Alliance and Imperium PvP fleets. We have access to all Imperium space including Delve. Our members do a bit of everything and we are very social. Come join our discord and chat with us!

W1CKD Discord

Hey dude come check us out! We are a small group of nerds shooting ■■■■ all around eve! Im not sure what time zone ur in but if ur us tz come check us out.

So many posts from others, will add ours for you to take a look at. If there is interest jump into discord with us.

o7 After reading over your post you seem like you’d be a awesome fit with us if you interested my post is linked below please have a read 5 min max details are in the post :slight_smile: best of luck on the hunt o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.