Recruitment on hold / invite only: Short Bus Buccaneers - [SLOW]: NPSI / After hours / Play your own way but with friends

Euro based (but open to anyone) NPSI / Casual / Fun Nightdweller Corp

Recruitment on hold / invite only for now. Thank you for your interest

[5H0R1] is recruiting!

The Short Bus Buccaneers is a real life and fun first „after work“ corporation.
Our aim is to provide a fun atmosphere for our members to enjoy Eve the way they want. While our focus will be in PvP, we accept every form of gameplay and content our members want to take.

Short Bus Buccaneers has been founded as a part of the Slow Children At Play Alliance. As such we aim to grow as a corp and develop our skills that are needed to support the alliance in what it does:

• Create an enjoyable community to play Eve or even other games in
  • We aim to create an environment in Eve that enables players to play the content they desire. While we focus on pvp we want to give members options for PvP, PvE, Mining, Production, Trading… you name it.
  • Ingame Objectives can be fluid.

Characteristics:

• Access to nullsec for ratting and mining
  • Access to wormhole PvE and industry
  • Every willing member can contribute to content creation
  • Corp internal Logistics program for nullsec upkeep
  • Loot Buyback and SRP program

Having fun and real life will always come first in this corporation.
We are Shiftworkers and Nightdwellers with the current core of the corp based in EU but open to everyone.
Everyone can participate in content creation if they wish.
The alliance has access to a wormhole.
Corp and Alliance also have Spectre Fleet FCs of varying skill levels. Taking part in all the different NPSI Communitys isn’t only possible but highly encouraged for members of this corporation and alliance.

We are not turning away newbros, but since we define ourselves as after-work-hours corp we probably aren’t they best corp to get trained in (limited time). However, we should be interesting for returning players looking for a relaxed time and plenty of targets all over New Eden.

Also see our Code of Conduct, Goals and Corp Structure Info:

3 Likes

Bump for an awesome dude & group!

1 Like

free bump!

1 Like

still have ranks to fill.

Also thanks for maintaining that better than i do myself during work time keacte :smiley:

1 Like

Bump! :smiley:

1 Like

Come play digital internet spaceships with us !

2 Likes

Up for the day, we are still open for recruitment

1 Like

Hop on the Short Bus - there is window licking to be done !

1 Like

Plink!

1 Like

Still looking for a few more lemmings to jump gates while FC is taking a bio break

1 Like

I think I have been shot at … … was it you ???

1 Like

Bump for the day, we are still looking for good people to join us.

1 Like

Open to additional players - Jump into discord and have a chat

1 Like

Another lovely day and still looking for new members.

1 Like

EU members needed - other time zones also good but we are looking to up our coverage for EU

1 Like

I had to mine today … …

Lonely … so lonely … … need some crazy new people to play with !

Come and lick salty windows with us !

The weekend is nearly here - if you are looking for pastures new join us and see if its a fit.

Have you shot at some one yet this weekend ? Did you have fun ? If not , hang out with us and come do some silly ■■■■.

We have some salty opponents at the moment. Come work in the saltmines with us.

On the other hand we have some really nice people in our extended neighbourhood.
They’ve been so nice, I don’t even mind dying to them

Gf CAStabaouts