Looking for old friends and new opportunities

I am looking to get back into Eve and am looking for any old pilots i have flown with over the years and know me.

I fear you may have all moved on but if anyone’s around contact me…

Since posting this i have a had a great response from players i have never played with, which tells me i must change my perspective. so below is more information about me and what I am about and looking for…

So in a previous life I did some of this…

iron maiden | Character | zKillboard

but then I left and when I tried to come back I chased for what I was doing and people I had played with and this seemed to have failed.

So I have decided to move forward and treat EVE as a game I haven’t played before and know no one and see where that gets me.

The game has changed since I played full time last and I guess so have I.

I am looking for a group of active players who pvp at their core and are up to S%^T most of the time. I cannot play full time at the moment but will get on a fair amount. I am also interested in scanning and some how making my isk this way.

Cheers

Maiden

Hi Iron,

Welcome back to Eve and GL with your search for old friends.

If unfortunately your search is unfruitful, feel free to reach out to make some new spacebro friends with us in Guns.

Shameless ad plug below, all the best with your search

Hi Ben,

Thanks i may take you up on that as it may be that i have to build a ‘‘New’’ eve for me.

shot you a message. Lets talk!

I think we have played before, when i still had my other main char, message me ingame

The Untraceable

Timezone: EU/US/AUS
Independed pvp group
99.9% EvE Is Neutral! (MAX Targets)
Daily PVP Fleets, Roams/Camps/Blackops/Caps
Active training fleets (Small gang PVP) Manual piloting!
ღ Any PVPers willing to learn are welcome ღ

#fightsmart #fightoutnumberd #SmallgangPvP #OldschoolVets

Ingame public channel: PROFC

Casual bump - I have looked at several corps but they havent quite turned out to be what they advertised or just not active.

I am looking for Corp that I can PVE in and when I chose to PVP i can, needs to be fairly active Corp and have players on in UK time zone. must have access to 0.0 (owned) will consider renting corps.

Currently looking at 80% PVE until I settle back into eve and then will up my PVP once back up to speed.

Hey Iron,

I recently returned to the game as well after a 6 year hiatus. Same boat as you, I was looking for a corp that I could relearn the game with and also understood that I didn’t want this to become a job. I recommend jumping on discord and checking out ELTC.

You get the benefits of a first rate alliance, some of the best space in the game (we live in Vale of Silent so we’re very close to Jita) and a corp of friends that don’t just play eve together.

Hey, thanks i have sent you eve mail

Moon Moon i was told that because my corp history has two many corps in it that i would not be considered like its a job interview, no chat just tons and tons of presumptions from one of the CEO Arrow something or other. #Game

Hey mate if you able to join our discord we talk details :grin:

Or join our in game channel darkaide recruiting

Daily Bump – My Thoughts

So i originally came back to fly with old bro’s but most have left or high up in alliances so would be playing a different type of game to the one I would if I joined them.

So I decided to try and play eve from a new game perspective, and thought I would look to find more PVE and get some ISK behind me while remember and learning the eve that is now but the more I look into it the more I realise I just wanna PVP but I cant be as fully committed as I was and the best close knit small gang corps are elitist as this is how you become very good and need you be full on and I just cant commit to that.

I guess I am looking for 0.0 with access to good PVE with close knit group of players who understand my position.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.