Bitter Old Noob returning

Howdy,
More than a decade ago I was a minor league Big Deal in EVE as a fleet commander for the Mercenary Coalition during their peak (and decline). My highlight in EVE was casting a couple of Alliance Tournaments back in the day. I also co-hosted The Drone Bay Podcast for awhile with a couple of friends. If you’re real savvy, you might even find my winning entry to EVE Radio’s “EVE Idol.” Suffice to say, there was a time I ate, slept, and breathed this game. Then, a lot of RL got in the way, along with the realization that I was probably spending too much time on internet spaceships. I’ve made a couple of abortive attempts to return, and the bug has bitten again. I’ll say up front that I won’t be spending ANYTHING like the amount of time I used to on EVE, but I am interested in making another return. What I offer is a 65M SP main specced Gallente and Minmatar (Gallente capital capable and own a Ninazu that I swear used to be a Thanatos) and a 30M SP Amarr/Caldari covops/combat alt. I’m probably only up for single-boxing at this point, but a couple weeks of solo life has me wanting more. I’m not quite sure what my next chapter in EVE is, but I’ve had my fill of alarm clock POS ops. If you’re interested in a washed up has-been (in the Alaska timezones) with stories about the good old days, and some good old-fashioned internet spaceshipping (I commanded the interdictor squad that locked down the first Aeon kill, as an example), then hit me up (not with your corp’s copypasta). o7 Fly dangerously.

1 Like

This seems appropriate.

1 Like

Related link:

Depending what you’re wanting to try hit me in game.

Not offering corp or alliance join, just the option to meet others akin to what,where and who you’ve been in Eve.

If you like then you go from there. Just be warned some stories from the old day you have to question, and don’t be surprised to be called on mistakes and crap.

Look forward to chatting.

1 Like

check out our threat here :

Have a chat with me if your interested

1 Like

I don’t like doing copy pasta but here is my best attempt. First I’ll post to you the forum post.

Then I’ll just explain we’re a part of NC. We’re just looking for fun people to hang out with while we shoot people. Currently on deployment in Tenal campaigning against sort dragon and GOTB so plenty of fights to be had. Join the public discord(linked in forum ad post) and chat us up. Also we don’t care about the single boxing as much as some people believe. As long as you contribute to the common goal that’s all that matters.

Cheers,
Milli o7

3 Likes

@Crovan go with Silver’s group above. Good guys.

1 Like

Crovan

TSSOC has been around for over 10 years, a member of TEST

we offer all aspect of Null life, with a No BS, Drama free environment and no alarm clocking POS fleets!

come have a look:

1 Like

Hey o/

1 Like

Hey @Crovan

I am the CEO of Duckzer Mining Corp. Not sure what aspect of Eve you’re wanting to get back into, but I’d like to offer my Corp as an option. We like to brand ourselves as Combat engineers who like to mine and build what we lose as much as possible. Being part of Razor Alliance, we had a lot of fun during the recent war against WinterCo, especially seeing as our USTZ focused group got to enjoy engagements with WinterCo’s waking CHTZ.

We really value comradeship through both voice comms and Discord and aim to help pilots explore whatever facet of Eve interests them at the moment. We run weekly fleets and mining ops for whoever is interested. We don’t alarm clock you but of course ask you to join important timers if online. And no, POS bashes are not under that umbrella haha.

Anywho, I’m sure I’ve failed to fully answer all your questions about us. If that is the case, or just looking for people to chat with during the day, I would like to invite you to our discord: https://discord.gg/UngqAC2

Either way, best of luck and hope you find the group that best suits your needs!

Fly dangerously,
Lladron Hectorovich
Duckzer Mining Corp

1 Like

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a NPC Nullsec, no-drama, corporation that opposes the centralized governments of all major coalitions. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Our corp and alliance lives in Venal which connects to over 9 nullsec regions to hunt in or explore. They’re many expensive bears to kill and therefore a good location for blackops, smallgang and solo pvp. The region itself is known for it’s riches and you’ll quickly be taught how to ultilize our monopoly on Guristas LP , Abyssal co-op or thrive in our local industry.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/YUbvrvD or join our ingame-channel: Biohazard.pub

1 Like

Running With Wolves is looking for all active PvP players! Part of Triumvirate Family!

zKillboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98569969/

• Main PvP Pilot ALT Dread *More the better
  • Willing to train into our doctrine
  • Use of Teamspeak/Discord with working mic
  • Exceptions can be made just come talk to us

If you want more info join our discord and have a beer! https://discord.gg/N4AZXtS

1 Like

Who let this noob come back :slight_smile:

How you doing buddy? long time no see! If you fancy wormhole life take look at Krypted, otherwise join Krypted discord and come find me it would be great to catch up regardless of where you end up.

1 Like

Well, well, well. At the very least, I’ll come say hi in Discord and we can reminisce about the Good Old Days ™.

Because I forgot this was a thing.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Crovan

Sent you an eve-mail mate. Depends on what section of the good old days your are from :slight_smile:

1 Like

From the looks of it your not into null blocs any more and are looking for something a bit more unique.

I’d try Trigger Happy, or Volta might even be up your street, or perhaps Purple Headed Warriors around Providence.

1 Like

Hello, well you may be looking for more then what we offer atm, but i think I remember listening to that pod cast when I was first getting into eve, but now that I’m trying to remember it, I cant think of any specifics so maybe not; anyways ,heres my little sales pitch.

Wrong Hole She Said, is a small, active, wh pvp corp. We’re looking for mature, self sufficient pilots, which you clearly fit the bill. Mostly eu tz, but looking to expand our tz coverage, so we can start going after bigger targets. That might be a concern for you, we have like 4 na tz pilots atm, including myself. :frowning: , We take the casual approach, with no ctas or mandatory ops/fleets. And pvp is our main corp activity, from clearing out our statics, small gang roams, and citadel bashing for fun and profit. , your tz might be an issue there since downtime tanking is super common for structure timers. And bashing cits and small time evictions are kinda our main corp activity.

So likely not what your looking for, but you seem like the kinda guy who’d be a solid asset even if your not logging in regularly. just from your experience alone. , and I’m feverishly trying to grow our na tz.

Regards

Frank.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.