Back and Bored: 77+ mil SP dingbat with nothing to do

Super old character who hasn’t played seriously in a few years. EVE has kind of become an idle game for me, any friends I used to have playing have long since stopped. Working full time, other MMO’s on my plate, but I want to get back into actually using the character I’ve been AFK training for years.

Any experience I had in Null or WH space is probably too old to matter by now, since I don’t have a clue what all has changed, but for what it’s worth I’ve done my time in both. Willing to relearn whatever, just want to put my character skills to work. Not very interested in playing solo anymore, because I don’t feel like investing the time or ISK into solo PVP/Industry, and not a fan of spamming missions anymore. A decade of that will get to you, I guess.

I don’t plan on playing a ton, a few hours a week. It would be nice to find somewhere with dedicated events and times I can actually plan around. Would also like somewhere that actually needs individual effort, whether that’s for PvP, resource collection, industry, whatever. Just want to be able to contribute when I’m online so it feels like I did something while I was on.

Mostly combat specialized, decent EWAR skills, near-max fleet boost/command skills. All V for scanning skills. All V for Logistics cruisers. Dabbling in industry skills. Armor/Gunnery biased, decent everything else. Training for more industry right now because I have nothing better to do.

Not interested in super-massive Corporations, being a drop in the bucket is as bad or worse than just playing solo. I have enough ISK set aside (I think) to fit just about any way and move just about anywhere. Willing to put more time into the game than stated if there’s enough to keep me engaged.

Let me know if you need me, my ship spin counter is 6 figures.

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Requim Eternal.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning ability (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

Welcome back to the game I think we can fit the nitch your looking for we aren’t super large we are growing again as we’ve returned, part of a good group in nullsec. We are very interested in individual effort as we are relaying the foundations of a successful corp that’s in a great alliance. Please Contact me in game we cover all Timezones

Bokbok @SteelMyst

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

ive sent you a pm in game mate, bwill220

H SteelMyst,

Come check out Bad Vibe - based our of NPC null small gang stuff :slight_smile:

Sounds like you’d be a good fit for us. We usually run microgang, heavy emphasis on individual piloting instead of anchoring on an FC.

Small, tight kint group of older guys.

Hello @SteelMyst and welcome back to the game we hate to love.

We are a SUPER active WH Corp/Alliance that would love to have you hang out with. If you get a chance, stop by and check us out. Join our Discord or in game coms for a visit.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Hi @SteelMyst,

Based on what you’ve described, I would like to invite you to check out our ad and come have a chat with us. We are a small but active group primarily in the US time zone (Pacific), but we have some activity around the clock and we maintain a 24/7 standing fleet with our alliance and blues for maximum opportunity.

The Voidstalker Heresy is currently recruiting both PvP and industrial pilots. We run small-gang tactical fleets to ensure that content feels engaging. If PvP is not your thing, we have a strong industrial infrastructure that would allow you to mine quality moon ores, low-sec ice, and gas clouds to support all of your invention, Tech II production, and drug manufacturing needs. We are at a size where individual contributions make a significant impact on our overall health and quality of life.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.