Returning player looking for corp

After few years break ive been back in New Eden about a month and looking for corp that fits my playstyle. I have 2 over 100 mill chars and one bit under. Im fully industrialist with no PvP knowledge but have SP for it.

Im looking for corp where i can mine some roids, do PI, invent and build stuff that corp needs.
I dont mind null sec as i’ve spend time there years ago but CTAs where u spend hour(s) of flying and waiting to get to place x for a attack some thing for 30 mins and then fly back is not my thing because my RL just dont give me a chance to do that

1 Like

Hi Brarel!

I think we have a home for you in Guns. We are an indy corp at heart, but have some teeth as well. We are in shallow null meaning there is easy access to Jita for your goods. We dont have compulsory PVP but if you can lend a hand its always appreciated.

Check out our ad and hopefully we can chat soon!

Good morning sir.
Check out Duty.
A member of 7 Sins Alliance.
Chill atmosphere.
A growing industrial wing.
Chances for growth in game, to further you content.
LIve Long and Prosper.
SRA

ps. in game channel: 7Sins Pub

Hey man o/

We’re a bunch of chill dudes who do just that :stuck_out_tongue: GoldenHall - Chill Indy Corp based in Sov Null and High-Sec!

I too tend to steer clear of PvP, but it is available through our alliance and coalition if you so desire. But as a corp we are PvE focused, doing ratting, industry, logistics and trade.

Would love to see you around, feel free to pop by and say hello :smiley:

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. We have an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” that is based currently based in high-sec Minmatar space. It is the commercial and manufacturing base of our organization. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

Hey Brarel,

Welcome back to EVE. The Validus is a growing corp that can always use some extra Industry/Mining focused players. We welcome new but also vet players that want to partake in some chill laid back EVE.

We have people of all sorts, Miners Lo and Hi, Indy, PI, PVE Combat and PVP. And aside being an EVE corp we are also a community for other games as well. Who knows maybe you find some like minded people to play more than just EVE.

You can join our Public channel “The Validus” or message me in game.

Fly Safe!

take a look here might fit your need

Greetings Brarel Wian.

I was going to send you a nice in-game message, but this character is only 11 days old and I’m unable to verify any info you’ve posted in your forum post here via this character.

If your post is legit however, and you’re looking for a group that will facilitate the exact gameplay you are looking for, then send this character a message in-game and I will walk you through what our current situation is, and I’d like to learn yours as well. I’m curious what your plans are for EvE, and what goals you have for the game.

Kind Regards and Good Luck!

We are an industrial corp with teeth! We mine, rat, build, and PvP. We have an active playerbase that stays away from drama and enjoys the game. We should talk!

Eve Forum Post: Nexus Federation - Industry, Mining and PvE. Looking for pilots and corporations!

CEO & Recruitment - Kael Zatek (Discord: Kael Zatek#0206)

Discord: Join our discord!

Please check us on on Zkill Brotherhood of Spacers | Alliance | zKillboard
If you’re looking for mid sized group of players and place to call home B0SS is it!!
Contact me in game or join our discord! https://discord.gg/x2ZqE64c
Brotherhood of Spacers April 2021 - YouTube

Our US time zone is growing. If you want to kill stuff in Eve on a grand scale come join ELTC…we wont disappoint. Welcome to all our new Corp m8’s. I think we have the right ppl to get in the top 3 of Frat if not 1st. Lets show out!!! Don’t forget the Indi guys. We have top notch ppl with tons of on-hand mining, building and all the rest. Can’t take first place without these guys.[ELTC.] English community focused Fraternity 0.0 corp is recruiting We own Vale and it’s close to Jita… Oh yeah…Frat…no need to say more

Hi Brarel, if you are looking to experience some new content, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you have any questions feel free to send me an EVEmail in-game and If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hey Brarel Wian,

Welcome back to Eve. Something about eve tends to suck you back in, doesn’t it?

There’s alot of Corps out there, figured I’d throw DYVN into the hat for ya. Feel free to come chat with us brother!

If your looking for a established Nul Sov corp, i am new here, but i think anybody would enjoy Krabs! RP: as a Krab entirely optional

shot you a message in game!

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hey mate!

if you are looking for a US/AU corp that lives in low-sec placid we would welcome you with an open arms and gun to your head. jk

Small low sec group
Friendly drunkard and foul mouthed aussies
lots of moon mining
Safe space for lvl 5 missions
Well experienced fc
PVP Training for those who want to learn
Ratting space
Discord Community
Comms are required

Down Under Syndrome | Alliance | zKillboard

@Brarel_Wian,

Your post reads well and aligns with our community and alliance ethos. I wish for you to read our recruitment post (HERE) and consider using the contact details at the bottom of the post to get in touch and have a chat. We are an active supportive community with no CTA’s or mandatory participation objectives. I am confident you would like our community so please consider getting in touch

Regards

PJhustle Signature

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.