4.7m SP, Looking to Learn Trading

Greetings,

I’m looking for a mentor or mentoring corporation that can teach me the ropes on interstellar trading.

I originally came to Eve a few years ago, joined a mining corp, but then they got into a war, and everyone logged out for around 2 weeks. I got bored, and eventually left. I came back a few days ago figuring to try again, but maybe go a slightly different route.

Sales and markets seem to be more intriguing, and less mind numbing than mining, but admittedly I haven’t got much clue how to get started. That might be where you come in.

I’m aware of the concept of scamming. I don’t want your hangar access, roles, and I don’t want to be VP of anything. I just want to learn. If you or your group have the knowledge I seek, perhaps we can come to some sort of a mutually beneficial arrangement? Do let me know.

I’m usually around US TZ evening, but will have some daytime hours for the next few weeks.

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We dont require much; but an API is needed. A background check will be performed.
We want people who want to work alone and together, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in NRDS Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.
We try to have diffrent fleets up whenever we can.

Our members range from longtime players to new players.
We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere,
all timezones are welcome to us and we are the sort that understand that rl comes first
Activity in both US, Eu and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacment Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets,
a BluePrintCopy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great
If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed ingame)

Link on forums:No More Tears, Join Evian Industries

Best Regards
Evian Industries

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.
We are an alliance member of the Heathens coalition, other members include Iron Armada and Feign Disorder; both of which are also PVP communities.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

• The Cwn Annwn
  • Gods -n- Monsters
  • Nihil Ad Abyssi
  • Creative Winning I.N.C
  • Lagese Smuggling Co
  • Laughing Jackass
  • The Last Void

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

White Partyhat Trading Company Concept and Goals

A modular alliance and community of traders and industrialists.

White Partyhat Trading Company was born from the idea,
that through cooperation and effective communication,
individuals can achieve mutual gains.

The goal, is to bring innovative minds together,
to cooperate on open source projects and profit.

I’m the CEO, purely to hold the keys and open the doors.

Individuals operate out of compartmentalized branch corporations,
and are free to pursue opportunities as they please.

You get out, what you put in.

Through collective thought and engineering,
we will build a community around innovation and innitiative.
We will be an example of what many minds can build.

We are new bro friendly, offering training and one on one Q&As.

Requirements are:

• Motivation
  • CoD Compliance

If you’d like to kick-start your recruitment process, fill-out the form below.

Recruitment Application:

White Partyhat Agora:

Sonic intoxication

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers

Small - Medium Gang WarfareVoice Communication ToolsShip Replacement ProgramOre / PI Corp BuybackYears Of ExperienceGood Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan!

1 Like

o/

Yoo!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.