56mil sp sub cap spec LF HS/WH/LS

I am just looking for a group that plays the game and doesn’t require some retarded app on my phone or expects me to forget I have a wife and kids.

I have played on and off since 2007 (mostly on)
my corp history looks like crap but then again I bought this toon in 2015 and have had a bad string of luck looking for a home.

Most of the corps you will see I was in a few days or a day some even 10 mins that has a lot to do with people not telling me about “rules” until after I join and end up being some random dumb thing I just don’t have time for…others just lie to get you in about how “active” they are to find out I’m solo 99% of my play time…

I like to do a bit of it all PVE/PVP/INDY w/e I just want to play the game again.

I fly 90% sub BS all race logi max skills, hacs, t3, all t2 med guns. I have zero plans to return to null or fly caps so if thats a “req” don’t bother.

o7 fly safe or die firing

Hey there, im one of the commanders for Kreig 7th brigade. Currently we are a small corp involved in mining, production and pve combat. We are currently enlisting players that are learning or returning to the game to help them get in their feet. We communicate and are willing to answer all your questions about all aspects of eve. Let us know if you are interested by joining us in our discord

Email sent. If you’d be interested in high class wh, feel free to email me back or if you wanna talk, I’ll be online tomorrow.

I’ll tell you everything about us like I told you in the email. All I will be saying is the thruth so you know what you’ll join.

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (71.6% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

You didn’t list your TZ, but if it’s USTZ, then read below. Good luck regardless!

Is killing ratting blues during CTA not your style?
Have you grown weary of your mentally unstable alliance exec?
Are you tired of having to go 20 jumps to find someone that isn’t blue to your alliance?
If so, Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is the place for you! DnG is a PvP corporation operating in Low-security space offering content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What We Offer

Strong US TZ presence
Regular roams - typically brawly armor comps
Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local
Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations
The good word of our goddess Kesha
Did I mention dank memes?
Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes
What we’re looking for

Strong independent pilots looking for gudfights
Pvp-oriented corporations
Unwavering loyalty to Kesha
Ustz pilots
Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, or FallenDream09 in game.

apply to our website http://dirtnglitter.com/

I get it completely. Its the exact reason why most of us left null to start our own group because of some neck beard and his epeen. We have a few simple rules, like 1. dont be an idiot, 2. be on comms and in fleet when flying with the group 3. dont fly through trade hubs with a ship over 100m (we are at war alot, LIKE A LOT A LOT LOL). Simple, yeah? No sperglords here, just a bunch of grown men with families and careers and foul/morbid senses of humor.

Maybe you’d be a good fit here:

Check us out:

FREGE is may be a fit for you. drop by the FREGE channel and hang out with us for a while see if its a fit. We do a bit of everything are a RL first corp because it is internet spaceships. but even if you don’t see us as a fit we may know some corps that will be. Is always best to spend time ingame flying together before you jump aboard just so you have realistic idea of what is happening.

Best of luck to you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.