Back after over half a decade

~70 MilSp explorer based character played from 2008 to about 2012. Reloaded Eve yesterday and I’m looking for a new group to play with.

You get:
Willing to train to fill needs of corp (to a point)
2 or 3 nights a week (US TZ (eastern))
I like worm holes (the spatial/gravitational types)
Not afraid of PvP (rusty)
self supportive

I would like:
a drama free environment
Time to relearn everything
experience
tips and tricks would be nice
(no)drama
understanding about the requirements to real life (military)
new friends
drama (none)

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hello Luminsia,

From what you mentioned above, you look like you would fit in our society of gamers. We are an established WH Training Corp that are always looking for all types of players. Returning players can sometimes be the best due to the fact that they understand the general EVE game mechanics. Let us get you inside the best space in EVE, WH Space!

Check us out, you will not be disappointed:

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

Shekelsquad is recruiting - we’re most definitely a wormhole corp, and happy to help you pick up from where you left off earlier - and we definitely understand rl constraints.

Hey buddya feel free to check out the corp I’m par of:

We have a wide range of members who are active duty/veterans. Also got a member who is currently deployed,so we understand the military life. If you have any questions feel free to contact me!

If you can skip the PvP side, Signal Corp sound like a great fit for you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.