66mil sp pilot looking to join corp

Coming back to eve, been out for about 3 years, I’ve been in fw, low sec and done a little bit of null sec. Looking to join a corp to get running again.

1 Like

Is killing ratting blues during CTA not your style?
Have you grown weary of your mentally unstable alliance exec?
Are you tired of having to go 20 jumps to find someone that isn’t blue to your alliance?
If so, Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is the place for you! DnG is a PvP corporation operating in Low-security space offering content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What We Offer

Strong US TZ presence
Regular roams - typically brawly armor comps
Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local
Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations
The good word of our goddess Kesha
Did I mention dank memes?
Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes
What we’re looking for

Strong independent pilots looking for gudfights
Pvp-oriented corporations
Unwavering loyalty to Kesha
Ustz pilots
Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, or FallenDream09 in game.

apply to our website http://dirtnglitter.com/

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Give us a look :slight_smile:

Looks like you ended your previous Eve career with a BANG :gun:, at least from what’s noted in your KB.

While we aren’t a SOV holding alliance bashing up against the ‘old’ CFC… may be in a week or two for shizz and giggles tho :smirk:, we certainly do our fair share of SOV entity bashing! Of course, since we are opportunists at heart, absolutely any entity that isn’t blue… comes under ‘equal opportunity waves of antimatter’ in our pirate stronghold. :skull_and_crossbones: :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

We are those dastardly LOWSEC pirates from Khanid that everyone’s been talking about! Doing everything we can to keep LOWSEC dangerous!!

If I’ve piqued your interest, come on over and check us out!

Be the envy of all your friends, join today!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Click BAIT >>>

Thanks guys I will seriously considering all of the invites. Be looking forward to get on.

1 Like

@b4zik15

Been reading through your post and your history via killboard, I think we’re a perfect match for your previous play style. I run a corporation which is in the Razor Alliance which is rebuilding into a serious alliance again after our former glory.

New Corp, but some long time players who I’ve had the privledge to fly with for around a year now, great memes and banter on voice comms, good fleet discipline and serious attitude to defending space and fighting enemies in wars, we are a SOV Holding Alliance, with large and small scale fleets with great Drone Region Ratting space, how about you come join us in our public channel for a chat.

Rather than try and spin you a story about who we are and what we’re planning on doing, I’d rather show you what we’ve accomplished in a short time and hope that inspires you to envision what we’ll become in time.

Resurrection Complex | Corporation | zKillboard

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.
We are an alliance member of the Heathens coalition, other members include Iron Armada and Feign Disorder; both of which are also PVP communities.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

• The Cwn Annwn
  • Gods -n- Monsters
  • Nihil Ad Abyssi
  • Creative Winning I.N.C
  • Lagese Smuggling Co
  • Laughing Jackass
  • The Last Void

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

Come join the Minmatar. Details here:

Plenty of action to be had in GSF good isk making opportunities too!

Fancy joining a NPC Null corp? We offer a wide range of alliance services,including JF service:

Welcome back man. Check us out :slight_smile:

Greetings B4zik15

We are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

We are active, friendly and not afraid to take on and build up even the newest of pilots.

We have a vast amount of experience amongst our pilots, that thrive on the opportunity to help and develop new members and our corporation into something even more great than what it is.

So if you’re ambitious, not afraid to get your hands dirty, enjoy good banter and not too shy to talk on comms, then come on over to our public channel. We would love to hear from you.

Public Channel – Lizards Pub

What we look for :

18+ Years of age
Voice comms
15+mil SP
The hunger to smash people in the face
Solid sense of humour, we love the bants
What you can expect :

Strong UK/EU time zone presence
Daily PVP roams
Solid leadership
Active members
Experience and willing to assist
Corp JF service
Sov
Weekly BLOPS fleets

Contact me if you’re happy doing a variety of PvP, be it large scale, medium or just small roaming fleets of Ceptors. We do it all, have nice space to make ISK in and have roams every day even if we have a major op to attend, someone will start one either before or after.

You can get me via our public channel, The EDF Bar or toss me a mail letting me know when is good to convo you.

Ingame mail sent!

I would try to recruit you, but in reality (Like most people who want a corp on here) don’t actually exist in game. So… Join us? l

Hey b4, have you considered wormhole space? I’m recruiting for a small c4 corp that will be moving in with another c4 corp. We are a balanced indy/pve/pvp corp with a strong emphasis on pvp and using the other two to pay for our ships. Give me a convo or mail ingame if you are interested in some details.

Fire

EXTREME AGONY

Extreme Agony is a PVP Corporation and member of the FCON Alliance. We are looking for team players and pilots that have PVP experience to join our Corporation. We are active during the US time zones and on weekends. Extreme Agony members are laid back and mature and understand that RL comes first, so if the wife or family have plans, no problem. If you need to make some ISK to support that PVP habit, there are opportunities in our Alliance space to do so. We engage in large Capital Fleet Operations as well as small PVP roams gate camps or WH dives. Our Alliance is very active with multiple Operations daily, so there is always something going on.

In game channel: extremeagony

Sonic intoxication

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang WarfareVoice Communication ToolsShip Replacement ProgramOre / PI Corp BuybackYears Of ExperienceGood Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan!