70mil SP Looking for a Fun and Easygoing Corp

Hey there,

I’ve been playing on and off for about 5 years and just came back from a break. I’m interested in a corp that is both accepting that my life/studies come first and a corp that is social via voice chats.

I’m on US West time, so I’ll be active most around 20:00 to 11:00 UTC.

4 Likes

Hello there.
if you’re into wormholes then we’d love to chat

1 Like

Check us out, RL comes first for us all and a lot of us have families or like me, study at university.

1 Like

Agony Unleashed is recruiting!
We are a small gang focused nullsec PVP corp & we are recruiting in US west.
We have a relaxed corp culture whose goal is to have fun and learn to be better at PVP.
If that sounds interesting come check out our advert:

or hop onto our discord server to chat to a recruiter!

1 Like

MSU is recruiting! Looking for new players and old players alike. Newer corp. but staffed with old school veterans who like helping the new guys and gals get started in the universe of Eve. We offer 0.0 PVP, Mining, Ratting, and Manufacturing. Discord is required with working microphone. Must be PVP oriented who enjoy 0.0 fleet action defending our space. We are a fun group who have been in New Eden for several years. We don’t put up with whining or drama.
We offer:
• -Fresh Newbro Start up corp.
• -Indy and PVP training and support programs
• -High Sec base 1 jump from Low and 3 from Null
• -Get questions answered from players who have been playing since 2003
Our leadership team has been playing for a long time and we all started in a noobship just like you and we never forget that. Our passion is teaching all aspects of the game and spreading the fun to you!

1 Like

Hi @Jegrey_Dozer

EVE Mailed you in game.

Best,

Alt

1 Like

If you’re interested in pvp and faction warfare hit me up. We’re a new corp in USTZ looking for members to help us grow.
As a full time student and dad I definitely understand the need for balance.
Hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Mostly Sober may be a good fit for you. We are a group of semi-professionals who understand RL comes first. We are PVP-oriented, but are fighting for control of a pocket of Tenerifis.

Check us out IG or eve-mail me directly.

KL

1 Like

Don’t know if you’re looking for PvP or mining/PvE. if it’s mining/PvE then we have it. West coast TZ and Aussie TZ. active members in chat (and accepting of the fact that life and work comes first. not everyone can play 14 hours a day of eve : )

if that’s the kind of thing you’re looking for then check us out we might be a good fit.

1 Like

We are a group of laid back mature players, might be what your looking for.

1 Like

Hi mate o7

I am part of Capital Fusion (CAPF) corporation that is based in nullsec and its part of big alliance.
We are small tight group of ppl that are in search of more crazy ppl to join our fleets that are 24/7.
We are active trough all timezones its 50/50 on US and EU. If you wonna join or talk to us pls join our public
EvE channel CapF Public and all questions will be answerd there. RL is allways on frist place.

Thx

Valkyrie Freya

1 Like

Hi, we might be what your looking for, check us out…
Join our in game channel or prvt convo me

Friendly Spaceless Channel

Alan McVrigh

1 Like

Hey Jegrey,

Your situation sounds exactly like many here at Filthy Peasants. We’re a US TZ lowsec PVP corp that is based out of Solitude. We all understand that RL comes first and many times you can’t play due to life. However, even with that said we still have a lot of active people who put too much time into this game (me). Come and join us in our purging Solitude of Cavemen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey mate, I have send an in-game mail with more details. Good luck and I look forward from hearing back from you.

1 Like

Have you thought about faction warfare? It’s pretty cheap to PVP in, and you can make some iskies doing it. If so, read below

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

1 Like
1 Like

Hey man. Texas Law is a c2-c5/Null corp recruiting ustz pilots for small and nano gang pvp! I am in graduate school and find this type of gameplay extremely conducive to my lifestyle! It allows me to dip away from Eve when necessary and jump right back in my the team when I can! We focus primarily on fighting fights in null sec and often find fights in WH space! We are trying to find the fights where things like multi-boxing and transversal matter! If your interested you should shoot me a mail! Would love to chat more! Good luck with school man!

1 Like

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hello Jegrey Dozer,

We all love and respect the IRL schedules. If you get a chance you might take a look at who and what we are…you might like what you see.

Hope to see ya in space,
Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

Hello

We own a good low sec pocket close to jita

We hold sov in null sec

We have a C2 wormhole

Would be glad to talk with ya in comms
Join our public channel. Wobble bubble
Thanks
Jiggy