Looking for a connection

(Mal'Renn) #1

No, not here looking for a date. Now, with that out of the way, I am here looking for a large corp where I can feel at home, listened to and where I can help and grow with others.

Years ago I only played sandbox games (so good that I was able to do it all day and pay rent by doing so), but now with real life and jobs, it’s very difficult. I just miss the feeling of being connected and contributing to something greater than myself, all for the greater good (the greater good). I don’t mind the job I would do. I’ve done PvP, rat runs, mining, industry, and much more. I do enjoy commanding and logistics (healing) and CCM, but I think the alt I want to focus on is still low (3.5m), so unfit for “real” 0.0

I got a char parked, waiting to be awoken, but first I’d like a new home.

Think you can give me what I miss?

(keacte) #2

Hi
If you are looking for small gang #null-sec #pvp then you need look no further!

Agony Unleashed is a #PVP corp focused on decentralized/micro-gang combat and our perpetual mission to stopsucking in #null-sec. We operate in EU and US timezones.

Hop on discord, and chat to a recruiter!

(Gaslight) #3

I actually am looking for a date. 33/male/USA. I like Taco Bell and black spiced rum. Looking for a girl but if you used to be a guy that’s ok as long as it’s post operation.

HMU

(Nakito Kobara) #4

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

(princess abbie) #5

Hey we are a smaller corp but parter of a larger coalition, we can offer everything that you said you looking for though and an FC/Logi FC is some thing that is always welcomed to the corp and coalition.

Hit me up if you would like more information.

(Thov) #6

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

(WilCole) #7

We would like to touch that special place

(Caurannus Decks) #8

I think you might find a good home with Infernal Armada More information and Discord contact here: https://infernalarmada.weebly.com/

(El Geo) #9

We aren’t a large group where your voice will get drowned out in, you wont be just another number here!

We’re a small semi nomadic group, based mainly out of a Class 2 wormhole perfect for getting your feet wet with alliance members in Syndicate, we also have a training system for omega accounts.
If you are interested in more about us please send me an in game mail!

Here’s a short video with a few things we’d be trying to teach you:

(system) #10

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.