Looking for a connection

No, not here looking for a date. Now, with that out of the way, I am here looking for a large corp where I can feel at home, listened to and where I can help and grow with others.

Years ago I only played sandbox games (so good that I was able to do it all day and pay rent by doing so), but now with real life and jobs, it’s very difficult. I just miss the feeling of being connected and contributing to something greater than myself, all for the greater good (the greater good). I don’t mind the job I would do. I’ve done PvP, rat runs, mining, industry, and much more. I do enjoy commanding and logistics (healing) and CCM, but I think the alt I want to focus on is still low (3.5m), so unfit for “real” 0.0

I got a char parked, waiting to be awoken, but first I’d like a new home.

Think you can give me what I miss?

Hi
If you are looking for small gang #null-sec #pvp then you need look no further!

Agony Unleashed is a #PVP corp focused on decentralized/micro-gang combat and our perpetual mission to stopsucking in #null-sec. We operate in EU and US timezones.

Hop on discord, and chat to a recruiter!

I actually am looking for a date. 33/male/USA. I like Taco Bell and black spiced rum. Looking for a girl but if you used to be a guy that’s ok as long as it’s post operation.

HMU

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

1 Like

Hey we are a smaller corp but parter of a larger coalition, we can offer everything that you said you looking for though and an FC/Logi FC is some thing that is always welcomed to the corp and coalition.

Hit me up if you would like more information.

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

We would like to touch that special place

I think you might find a good home with Infernal Armada More information and Discord contact here: https://infernalarmada.weebly.com/

We aren’t a large group where your voice will get drowned out in, you wont be just another number here!

We’re a small semi nomadic group, based mainly out of a Class 2 wormhole perfect for getting your feet wet with alliance members in Syndicate, we also have a training system for omega accounts.
If you are interested in more about us please send me an in game mail!

Here’s a short video with a few things we’d be trying to teach you:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.