Australian Corp Recruiting- QuantumTech ind

old post

monday morning blues

recruitment open

So I have essentially 2 main characters.

Scip is my pvp main. An Alliance Director (AU timezone Alliance) and very much focused on shooting stuff.

However, our Alliance has essentially 0 industry, which leaves my industry main operating alone most of the time. I’m looking for another Corp to put her in, but totally understand that Corps often just want a single main only and no alts.

My indy main can fly any miner from barges to Rorqual, any class of industrial from T1 hauler to jump freighters (Gallente mainly) + bowhead. She owns all of these. She has good industry/manufacturing skills and excellent trading skills. She also has about 200 of her own BPOs and can fly T3C and logistics.

I won’t move Scip out of my existing Alliance, but I am looking for something different for my indy main.

What is your stance on accepting characters, where another main is in a different Corp/Alliance?

hello out there

new forums live

recruiting is open,

Is recruitment still open

New aus tz alpha
looking for corp to join
To help guide me through new eden

Hi there, I’m interested in a more laid back play style. Recently came back to the game(after becoming a father) and re-joined a null sec corp I used to play in. I’ve quickly realised this just isn’t for me anymore. I guess you could say i need the “security” that high-sec offers. i’m currently in the process of moving all my assets back to high-sec space and leaving my current corp. This should all be done over the next 24hrs. I’ll try contact you in-game to discuss further.

Fly safe o7

Ascendo & Varanik, i have send you both an in game mail, look forward to speaking with you soon. o7

Hey Mate, I’ve been in the corp public channel 2 nights in a row just after restart and noone has been able to respond yet. I’ll be on again tonight hopefully a bit earlier this time.

Varanik, sorry, i have not been on after DT the last couple of nights. try and catch up tonight hopefully. iam unwell as of yesterday (FLU) so see how i go after work today.

Not a problem. Is the pub channel only really used by yourself and other recruiters? Just hoping that the actual corp on a whole is a little more active around that 8pm-10om QLD time.

I think i just missed you last night - you apparently had just gone to dinner. I ended up talking with the alliance CEO, he was helpful and explained a few things. Anyway I’m now corp-less and ready to join you if you’ll have me.

o7

Cheap Tuesday

get amongst it,

Just like to add that I recently joined this corp and I’m loving it. If you’re in AU/NZ TZ and looking for a corp, this is the place to be. Friendly, helpful, mature and all round fantastic bunch of people.

1 Like

Thanks Babe,

i mean Varanik

1 Like

Thirsty Thursday people, are you an Aussie and thirsty for an aussie corp, Look No further

Weekend fun ahead