Bittervet looking for new home

Hello as guessed long time player looking for a new home.

Enjoy BSing on comms, small gang warfare, and just having fun.

I have done a lot in EVE lived in HS, LS, NS, and J-space

Not sure what I want to do, not looking for big wars laggy computers and being an F1 monkey not a thrilling idea.

what you may inquire:

1. No this is not my main.
  2. Yes I can fly most ships (feel free to ask for specifics)
  3. Yes I have alts can pvp, pve, scan, mine, indy (everthing from T1-T3, caps, and super)
  4. USTZ est primarily.

Feel free to mail or convo.

Don’t care about your mains and don’t care about your alts. If you can fly a ship, know where the ‘undock’ button is, and can manage the complicated 2-step process of getting on comms… you’ve got a place with us.

FINE PRINT: ‘Undocked ship’ refers to ‘any and all’ with the exception of Rookie Ships. :wink:

Take a peek at our Dastardly band of nefarious Lowsec pirates, livin la vida loca in scenic Khanid! We do everything we can to keep Lowsec dangerous and have fun doing it!

:skull_and_crossbones: :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

Oh yeah… USTZ through EUTZ

CLICK BAIT>>

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

Bump open to more then just Null.

Come check out our recruitment post - small and growing gang of active players who enjoy the social element of playing together in wormholes and making content to suit

Bump…I think.

Hey Kara, ive sent you an evemail if you are keen to chat.

Hi Kara, we may be a fit for you :slight_smile:

bump…

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang WarfareVoice Communication ToolsShip Replacement ProgramOre / PI Corp BuybackYears Of ExperienceGood Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space…

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan

Hey Kara,

I get the whole bittervet looking for a chilled place to BS and do things…it was pretty much the reason I made this alliance as I wanted to do things at my own pace and without the drama of nullsec leadership groups and generally being d**ked around by people who just had a vested self interest only…Our main thread is HERE, have a look and see if any of this appeals to you and maybe I will hear back from ya!

Lark/

Hello! Please check our recruitment post:

o7

Fly safe

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Small - Medium Gang WarfareVoice Communication ToolsShip Replacement ProgramOre / PI Corp BuybackYears Of ExperienceGood Ratting/Mining/PI

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan

Thank you to all the people who have contacted me there have been many great corps, I am still looking though.

Umm… one sec of your time… my advert? Yes, the one above with my name on it? Yessir, I wasn’t advertising a “Null” organization. Dear me, I may not have been clear… I represent

those dastardly Darwinism LOWSEC pirates

kthxbye :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space…

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan!