Casual newbie here looking for a laid back crowd

Played briefly a few years ago. I have a rough idea of how everything works for the most part. But lessons and help won’t hurt.
I have a new toon and willing to train in areas that benefit the corp.

The game is lonely by yourself lol.

Always looking to bring in anyone willing to learn

If you want to pvp, that’s all we do. Best way to play. We are mostly old vets that just came back but we brought some nubs like yourself in too. You can learn with them. Here is our killboard, we pvp every night us timezone. https://zkillboard.com/corporation/1563322611/

■■■■ talk is prevalent, message me if interested.

DON’T PLAY ALONE!

Join us, if nothing else than for the bragging rights!

“Those dastardly Darwinism bois!” :heart_eyes:

Lowsec pirates that work hard to keep lowsec (and 0.0) treacherous but don’t take ourselves seriously… at… all!

Click bait:

Hello Nokiia

Welcome back to Eve. I would like to invite you to consider joining the 5th Rebel Corporation. Our recruitment thread is located here. Dont hesitate to message us with any questions or concerns.

Thank you

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

https://www.omnigalactic.co.uk

If you’re looking for a group to join up with for PVP, Faded Light might be up your alley. We can offer one-on-one training from veteran pilots, regularly occurring and good fights in lowsec, and outside of combat we’re relaxed, mature, and understand that EVE > RL.

Drop me a mail if you have any questions.

Astrocomical is looking for players to join us in different aspects of the game.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.