Closed

Thanks for the offers guys, will be making our decision shortly.

Hey fella, any chance you could send me a message in-game?

@Naxirian Shadow Cartel is Recruiting Corporations & Individuals [EU/US/AUTZ]

If you’re willing to seek out nullsec, we’re recruiting all sized corps that are willing to shoot stuff with us.

Join the good guys nax :slight_smile:

Thanks for replies guys, options are being put to vote with my corp. Bump for more visibility :slight_smile:

Hello,

Come check out Mordus Angels. We are a Nullsec based alliance based out of Pure Blind and Deklein. We are apart of the GoTG Coalition.

If you need any more info or have any questions contact one of our recruiters or join our ingame channel “DTAS HR”.

o7

Le bump for visibility

Have you and your lads considered diversifying what you do and where you hunt? Many wormhole corporations have low/null exits daily, if not as static, somewhere generally close in chain. Yiu could fold into a corp or alliance that matches your personal goals.

Just a thought.

This is where im meant to make a recruitment pitch i think.

Try looking at The Bastard Cartel, we live out of sov null. With lots of content available on demand. Would love a chance to talk to ya. Feel free to send a mail to myself or Mrchucknorris in game. Fly safe o7

Are you interested in W-space at all?

Sent you and in-game message.

Laughing Jackass Logo
Fearless, often considered insane member of Wild.Hunt Alliance.

Sleep is for the weak and the dead,
we are neither weak nor dead.

Understand that we are a very casual community, that offer you freedom and opportunity, to pursue your own interests from within our team.

We are a PVP crew first and foremost, all other activities are secondary concerns.

Below you will find the links for Laughing Jackass Discord and Wild.Hunt Alliance Discord, Feel free to join both and introduce yourself.

We expect a level of competency, where you know how to survive in NS and can keep yourself occupied to a degree without our motivation, we want hunters, not F1 monkeys.

CoD:

To get a kickstart on your recruitment process, feel free to fill out this form and submit it.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvrxKWKKyXhsP52HQc_B9ynTTMKvMaYm_jQXG4X1tH_A5I5g/viewform

Laughing Jackass:

Wild.Hunt: