[CMC] YC119 Caldari Art (Propaganda) Contest

But it means a quarter of the possible ways to win are blocked off.

3 Likes

Does anyone really win against DK (at least in her mind)?

3 Likes

She is a Legend in Her Own Mind.

@Lasairiona_Raske HAVE YOU NO SHAME? Itā€™s a community event thread.

And as a part of the community, she is perfectly entitled to post whatever she wants.

6 Likes

Iā€™m tempted to add bonus prizes for those who manage to add the other Kimlings to the original contest entries.

5 Likes

This is why we canā€™t have good things.

No u.

2 Likes

But where are the signatures?

3 Likes

Marry me

2 Likes

Lasairiona Raske
Red
ARC Diplomat
Salvation Angel
All-around hottie
Seducer of Amarrians
Destroyer of Citadels Without Firing a Single Shot
Davā€™s Squeeze

1 Like

And all three prizes now have potential winners! Excellent. When we get closer to the end-date for the contest Iā€™ll be contacting everyone who are in the running to get their faction of choice recorded and once the winners have been decided the prizes will be delivered as they are announced in a thread of their own, with the winning entries proudly on display.

But really, we are all winners in this contest, arenā€™t we?

2 Likes

I assume thereā€™s no rules against multiple submissions from single ā€œartistsā€?

1 Like

The more the merrier, but youā€™ll only be eligible for one prize. Your entries will be pitted against one another, and your best will then be pitted against other contestants, to make sure no one contestant runs off with all the prizes.

Oh, and Iā€™m of course ineligible and wonā€™t be competing, nor will any associate of mine.

1 Like

Whatā€™s interesting is that this actually is serving as a community-building exercise.

Just not in the way Kim wanted it to.

6 Likes

Multiple entries allowed or?

1 Like

For Kimā€™s, no. For Ms. Delā€™thulā€™s, yes. For ARCā€™s, also yes.

1 Like

Nice, I got some work to do. Havenā€™t really had a reason to make propaganda pics since I was in Scope Worksā€¦

1 Like

The real winner in here is, to be frank, the entire IGS.

5 Likes

It is a refreshing change of pace to see the usually conflict ridden IGS working together for a common goal.

3 Likes