EVE University - Teaching players about EVE Online since 2004

I would like to ask a question for you.

As a new Alpha clone player, I want to know how hard would it be for me to join the mining/industrial track of EVE Uni. I’ve read through your Wiki (Which has been sooooo helpful) and stumbled upon the part about the mining University. Now I might be jumping the gun since I haven’t even finished the tutorial, but I really want to be invested in the mining/industrial path.

Thank you for taking your time to read this!

1 Like

Hi Zabruk. Welcome to EVE. The majority of our players are US or EU timezone, so there should be plenty of activity around the times you are playing. If you’re not sure whether EVE Uni is for you, you can always hop into our public in-game chat channel ‘E-Uni’ and ask some questions. You can always drop me a PM also.

Hi Xiao. Great, glad you are making use of the wiki. We do not have ‘tracks’ as such. Our members are free to make their own decisions on how they want to play the game. We do have campuses, though, which are basically groups of players who live in the same are with EVE Uni support (like hangars etc). Members can switch between them as often as they like.

If you’re interested in mining check out our Amarr Mining Campus. You need to be a member of EVE Uni to join, but once you’ve joined they will really help you get started. They do regular ‘shared can’ fleets which are open to all campus members, even if you can only fly a venture.

To the more experienced players out here:
If you ever encounter a newbro that needs some direction, feel free to refer them to us!

If you ARE that newbro:
We are here to help you start your career in EVE!

Apply Here!

2 Likes

To the more experienced players out here:
If you ever encounter a newbro that needs some direction, feel free to refer them to us!

As one of the top 25 largest corporations in EVE The Graduates supports the efforts of EVE University in training new pilots not only in the mechanics of the game, but also learning to successfully participate in a community of pilots designed to nurture each other’s growth through practical experience.

We recommend E-Uni to our opponents in combat and those who need more experience in the game prior to joining us. We even send our children to the Uni to learn the fundamentals of piloting and fleet operations, which is prerequisite to our recruitment.

EVE University is different from other advertised new player corporations because of its unique position in the game; it is truly a neutral corporation which does not weaponize it’s members for political purposes.

The Graduates are proud to have a long standing relationship with E-Uni which we value as part of our own legacy as a corporation. We as E-Uni alumni know the training, discipline and teamwork their members receive and practice. As such, pilots with E-Uni history are sought after not only by TGRAD but other corporations in EVE.

As an alumni you will join a unique fraternity of pilots who will always be your friends even as opponents.

We cannot recommend it to new and returning players more highly.

Go Ivy.

4 Likes

Still trying to find either Laura or Jilokari in-game and having no joy in doing so suspect both are playing alternate characters to avoid the bounty placed on them …

Hi Zubruk, you’ll find me cloaked in a wormhole somewhere :grinning:

1 Like

Both Jilo and I are around regularly, both UK timezone. You can no longer tell whether someone is online just by adding them to your watchlist, perhaps that’s why you’re not having any luck? If you’re in a different timezone to us you can always hop into our public channel E-Uni to ask any questions about the corp. Lots of current and former members in there who can help you out.

1 Like

Actually I am UK time zone as well … Have tried to invite to start conversations and the report comes back that niether of you are in-game… Am also on the E-Uni channel (public one) and rarely even see any other player on this channel even tried just throwing out the odd request on it and noone has answered to date …

I think you might be in a different channel to the rest of us :joy: Send me a mail with any questions you have and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

1 Like

Thanks am currently doing a lot of reading in the application process stuff, I only had the one question for the moment and you have answered that one. I will be back in touch perhaps tomorow or Wednesday …

Remember most of our classes are open to everyone! Come and listen in on one.
Read more about it Here

If you feel you can learn from us, please do not hesitate to Apply to EVE University

Have done the application but had something strange in that instead of saying something like successful application… It just cycled back to the intro page … Is this normal ?

Is the character name you are applying with the same as your forum name?
If it is, I do not see your application. Perhaps something did go wrong.
In that case please try creating a new application.

Okay thanks for looking I will have to redo it, it seems which is a bit of a pain having lost all those answers to those questions … I’ll have to do it tomorrow now …

There must have been some sort of glitch with my first attempt … But now have got it done and even got the sort of message I was expecting (ie. "your application was successfully received), so all over to you and the admin team :slight_smile:

1 Like

New to EVE Online? Not sure what you want to do? Come join us and try out our campuses. Find out what you enjoy then find a corp that does that.

1 Like

I am sure you have read what we can do for everyone who are looking to learn.
If not, head to the top of this page!

What I wanted to let you know is that the lines are getting shorter.
Our great volunteers are back from their holidays and have worked away our backlogs.

The time to Apply to EVE University is now!

1 Like

Looking to Learn something New in Eve? Just joined the game and feeling lost?

For thirteen years, EVE University has been teaching pilots, helping them to get to grips with EVE, whatever their chosen career.

For all our members, we provide:

Scheduled lessons from corp members, and lectures from various personalities in EVE.
Fun and interesting events, including free for alls, races, and competitions.
Replacement ships for PvP combat, up to cruiser size hulls.
Forums, Wiki and Chat Channels, filled with information for new pilots.
Skillbooks under 1 million ISK provided for free.
Adverts for corporations recruiting E-UNI graduates.
A true open community within EVE.
New and Improved Capsuleer Orientation Related Education (C.O.R.E) classes

… and more, provided free!

Still not sure, check out one of our Introduction to Eve Uni classes or ask one of our Personnel Officers in game

1 Like

Are you new to EVE and feeling a bit lost? Help is here, apply to EVE University and we’ll help you discover your track.