Experienced WH Player Looking for new WH Corp

Hello,

Been playing since 2004, UK based had TS and Mic i can be on 4 or 5 days a week, use to run my own corp, now just looking for some PvP and regular Ops within the WH mining ops, missions, roams and so on.

Main Char with 140m SP others with avg 20 - 30 mil SP

Very much a team Player, well over 300b isk think i would make a very good addention to any C4/C5 corp

why not C6 am not 2 keen on large fleets i like fleets at around 8 to 10 pilots or so.

PS. i drink while i pvp hope this is not a problem :slight_smile:

Kind Regards
Heavy

posted 2 hours ago and 18 views not one corp posted there interest, or is it me not giving it enough time

Hey, Doin It Wrong is a C5 based, PVP-focused corp. We are looking to improve our game and become a competitive entity in WH space. We think you might be a good addition to our ranks. Drinking while PVPing isn’t an issue unless you try to take over comms :stuck_out_tongue:.

Here’s our advert: [C5 WH PVP] Doin It Wrong is recruiting PVP Pilots!

if theres one thing i hate on comms is over talkers

yeah, we try to keep the comms relaxed. we received your app but your apis seem to be either expired or you deleted them. if you’re looking at another group, no worries :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.